A Lannister Meeting

Start from the beginning

"I know. So am I." Jessica stared up at the ceiling. They laid their awhile before Rickon began to cry and Jessica arose. Robb followed her out to see what the commotion was.

Rickon was sitting on the floor his head covered. His Direwolf, Shaggy Dog was growling in front of him. Facing the Direwolf pup were two Lannister men. Tyrion, holding his hands up in what looked to surrender, his brother, the Kingslayer, sword pointed at Shaggy Dog.

"Gentlemen." Jessica addressed them both quietly.

"Run along Little Wolf, this does not concern you." Jaime gave her a passing glance.

"Unless you can call the beast off." Tyrion had the decency of looking her in the eye.

"Only if your brother puts away his sword. I don't appreciate it being drawn inside the Castle." Jessica met his gaze. There may be one Lannister she'd get along with.

"Right. Jaime put it away." Tyrion didn't turn to look at his brother.

But Jamie did not. "No." There was a board drawl in his voice and anger arose in Jessica quick.

"The boy is a mere three-years-old, Kingslayer," That did make Jaime look her in the eye. "And the Direwolf, no more than a pup." Jessica took a step closer. "Should I send for my Father and the King?"

"Pups grow, children grow. They need to learn their place. As do you..." He searched her eyes thoughtfully.

"Lady Stark will do. This is my home after all." Jessica took another step foward. She was by no meas let Jaime Lannister of all people intimidate her.

"Jessica." Robb now took a step towards her arm stretched out.

Jessica internally sighed as a smirk came across Jaime's face. She wasn't planning on giving the Kingslayer information he hadn't earned.

"What a lovely name." Jaime looked her up and down. "A lovely name for a Little Wolf such as yourself."

"I mean no offense to you Lady Stark nor does my brother. But I swore you were named after your Aunt." Tyrion spoke up.

Jessica looked down to the little Lord and gave a smile. "I am. Jessica is my middle name, most of the people here in Winterfell refer to me as such."

"Wonderful, delighted to know. Can you please call off the Direwolf? I was merely looking for the library." Tyrion continued to difuse the situation.

"Certainly My Lord." Jessica responded.

"Thank-" Tyrion began a reply.

"As soon as your brother puts away his sword." Jessica held firm.

Tyrion closed his eyes. "This would be the hill you'd die on." He muttered. He turned to fully face Jaime. "This is enough. We're not here to make enemies, we're here to bring her Father back to King's Landing."

If Jaime heard his brother, he elected to ignore it.

Jessica took another step closer, the point of Jaimes sword touching the center of her chest. "A little more to my left I believe if you want to pierce the heart."

"Impressive." That self-satisfied smirk had returned. And with that The Kingslayer sheathed his sword and dropped into an mocking bow. When he came up he held out his hand. "Allow me to formally introduce ourselves. I am Ser Jaime Lannister, and this is my brother, Lord Tyrion Lannister."

Jessica looked from Jaime's extended hand to his smirk. And it was Jessica's duty to play host. She gave Ser Jaime her hand. His hand was warm, skin smoother than she expected for a Knight, a Kingsuard. He pulled her right to him. His head cocked slightly, watching her.

Jessica knew that this was all a game to the Kingslayer. It was all in his eyes. No, wherever he wanted to be was somewhere far, far away.

"Then allow me to do the same. I am Lady Lyanna Jessica Stark, and my brothers Lord Robert Stark and Lord Rickon Stark."

"Wonderful glad to be formal, Direwolf please." Tyrion urged.

Jessica had enough discipline to turn away. She had Jon, she didn't need to be charmed by Ser Jaime Lannister.

"Shaggy Dog. Down."

Two words that all it took. That Direwolf went from full on ready to lung for Tyion, to laying down completely harmless.

Tyrion blinked in disbelief. "Remind me to never make an enemy of you, Lady Stark."

Jessica smiled. "Glad to be of service. Now you said you were looking for the library?"

"Yes My Lady." Tyrion gave a bow of his head.

"Then allow me to lead the way." Jessica smiled, pulling away from Jaime.

Jessica gave a quick nod to Rob, before leading the Lannister men away.

Jamie stepped around Tyrion to walk next to Jessica.

"Yes?" Jessica finally acknowledged him. She saw him smirk. "Do I amuse you?"

"Very much Little Wolf." Jaime flashed his smile, coming to a halt. Jessica almost walked past him. "Is there a reason you needed to stop?"

"You know," Jaime continued. "I'm surprised your Father hasn't found you a suitable match."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "And exactly who would you be proposing?"

"There are the fan favorites. Highgarden, Riverrun, Dorne. A Lady in your position has many options."

Jessica was never so relieved when she reached the library doors. She about ready to lose a hand for smacking a Kingsguard. "Lord Tyrion I do hope Winterfell's library is to your liking."

"You are too kind Lady Stark." Tyrion gave a bow of his head and retreated inside.

"I do so hope our paths will cross again." Jaime smiled down at her. He grabbed her hand bringing it up and placing a gentle kiss. All the while, keeping perfect eye contact. He let his lips linger a heartbeat longer than acceptable. Then daring, because he could, reached up and placed a kiss on her cheek. Before standing up and joining his brother.