3.

they get out off the plane, going to get their suitcases to leave the airport*
*after they get their things*

Y/N: hey i'm going to go now..*ryujin didn't let her finish*

R:No.. *sad* why?, you can come with my in the taxi and i will take you where you will stay*smile*

Y/N: really?*happy* okey*smile*

*they get in the taxi, and go to the hotel T/N  is going to stay*

Y/n: i will go now, thank you Ryujin *smile* i will text you to meet you again *cute smile*

R: okey.. bye T/N, i will do it to *smile* , take care of yourself *they hug*

Y/N and R: byeee

*Y/N get into hotel and ask for a room*

X: aniagseo..  oh hello

Y/N: emm, hello i would like to get a room for 1 *smile*

X:okey this is you room 217*smile*

Y/N: thank you, bye

X:bye

*Y/N get in her room it was simple but pretty, has normal bed, a desk,a wardrobe, a fairly sapacious bathroom and also a balcony, it was more of what she need so Y/N was happy*

Staying in here is temporal I'm a few days she has to go to her university we're she was a room

Y/N: okey.. i can't  belive i'm finally here! *happy covering her face, there's so much emotions in this moment*

i'm going to call my family, oh wait the time there is diffrent i'll do it tomorrow, i'm going to leave a massage

*as she sleep on the plaen, she wasn't very sleepy, so Y/N decided to go for a walk and go get something to eat *is a 24 hours hotel so it never closes*

*Y/N get out of the hotel and use waze to not get lost, she found out seh was very close to YG entertament, but she didn't give it much attencion and looked for a place to eat, she get into a convenience store an bought a normal ramen; she wasn't very hungry, she just wanted something to eat*

Y/N: that was so good*smile* *arriving to the hotel by another way she found a music store*

Y/N: wow.. i should go here tomorrow, *there's a piano!, i could practise some songs and mybe write one, it's been a long time since i write a song* *a little sad with that thought*

*T/N got to the hotel and sleep*
                                                                                    THE NEXT DAY

*alarm ringing it was 10:30AM*

Y/N: ugh,i'm going to take a shower

*Y/N get out of the shower and wear this*

*its cold couse is winter*

Y/N: okey, i'm ready *Y/N get out of her room and went down to the food area in the hotel, she eat  somehing healthy*

Y/N: now i'm going to the music store  *happy*

* when she get there it was open, and no one was there, just a man that was waiting to someone arrive*

Y/N: hi.. hello

X: oh hi, do you speak korean?, i can't speak Engllish very well* he said in english*

Y/N: oh okey* moment of silent while Y/N thought waht to do*

*in this moment both start talking in korean*