Hiking disaster (Larry)

Start from the beginning

After that they didn't get too far until Louis started to feel very ill. He was tired, exhausted and just wanted to sit down. "Harry can we sit down somewhere? I ain't sure if I can continue anymore" Louis said sadly, "Yes ofc Lou, let's take a break, we can go back home if you want" Harry said.

They sat on a bench and Louis fell asleep in Harry's arms, harry kissed him on his forhead. Louis was sweating, really much, Harry put his hand on Louis' forhead and realized how hot he was. Harry took of his jacket to put under Louis's head, then he took of his backpack to see if they had something in the first aid kit. Unfortunately he didn't find anything, just some bandages, wound cleaning stuff and other things like that. Harry looked all the pockets too if he could find any pills or something similar.

***

It was getting dark. "Hey" Louis said waking up looking at a worried Harry. "Louis, how are you feeling?" Harry asked, "You're cute...why does spiders have eight legs?" Louis grumbled, he was totally out of this world, "great" Harry thought to himself.

"Here, drink some water" Harry helped Louis drink. Louis stood up but his legs just gave up and he collapsed into Harry's arms. "I'm sorry baby" Louis whispered sadly, "Lou, it's fine, let's go back home, I'll carry you" Harry said.

They stharted walking again, Harry held Louis in piggyback. Harry struggled a bit since he also had two heavy backpacks to carry. They made it 20 minutes until Harry realized they were lost...

***
"Oh no this isn't good" Harry thought to himself. He put Louis down and then tried to call for Liam, Niall and Zayn but non of them picked up plus his network was pretty bad up in the mountain. Louis was just looking more sick every minute, and Harry was becoming more worried.

Louis threw up again, he was still sweating and burning hot, his heart was pounding and he was still tired and exhausted. "Lou, you should rest a little, I'll go look if here's someone nearby who can help, I won't be too long" Harry said, "sure" Louis hadn't much energy so his responses were pretty short.

***
Harry was looking everywhere, no one was there. It was dark outside so Harry didn't see much, he didn't realize he was standing on the edge of a cliff. He felt his foot slipping and just thought "shit I'm gonna fall" and he slipped but thank god it wasn't a big one, only three meters. Harry hurt his ankle a little but didn't think much of it, the only thing he wanted was to get back to Louis.

Louis was getting worried since it had been twenty minutes already. Louis then went to look for Harry, unsuccessfully. Louis felt so ill, dizzy and exhausted, he then realized he's gonna pass out.

***

Louis started to come around, opening his eyes slowly, still feeling awful. "Hey there" a familiar voice said, "where were you? I was worried" Louis said quietly. "Oh well, just fell of a cliff, and you?" Harry said, "wtf Haz are you okay?" Louis said as he tried to sit up but didn't have the energy for that, "yeah, I hurt my ankle a little but that's fine, maybe I should just call an ambulance? Cuz we are not coming home today otherwise" Harry said. Louis nodded.

Harry called an ambulance, which in this case, was an helicopter. Harry went to get their stuff, on his way he realized how bad his ankle hurt. He fought the pain and went back to Louis. They cuddled, Harry didn't care if he got sick too, he just wanted to be with his boyfriend and take care if him.

"They will arrive soon, you will get better" Harry said as he kissed him on the cheek. "I love you, how's you ankle?" Louis said looking at Harry's ankle which was very swollen. "Uhm, it hurts pretty bud but I just want you to get better, don't worry about me" Harry said.