Chapter 14 - Trip *SMUT*

Comenzar desde el principio

     "...It's too early for this shit. Watch Tantei."

     "Should we get a medic or something? Ya know, for General Gorou?"

     "...What're you snickering about? What's so funny?"

     "They're being assholes." They both jumped as he shut the door behind himself. "Also, it's winter. Why are you shirtless?"

     "Weren't you the one who purposefully put me in a white shirt?"

     "I... That's different."

     "You also said the marks are pre - ow! What was that for?!"

     "Stop. Talking." They kept snickering as he blushed, a pout contorting his cute face. How do I help him? Is he embarrassed about bottoming? What if I just...? "Hey! Put me down!"

     "Nope. I owe you a blowjob."

     "Itto!" He kicked the door shut behind my head, somehow managing to get me underneath him on the bed, smacking my head. "You can't just say that! W-What if I had changed my mind?!"

     "Then I won't give you one. It was the most honest way to convince them you're not a bottom."

     "...What are you calling about?"

     "I... Isn't that what you were worried about?"

     "No, I was worried about them making you uncomfortable. Kazuha's right - my sexual preferences are nobody's business but me and yours. Well, he says "your partner," but that is you, so - Why're you purring?"

      "I kinda forgot we're actually dating. I still don't hear the purring stuff, but whatever."

      "Well I do and it's cute and I want to hold you close and kiss you really hard all the time, especially when you say stupid things like that."

     "You should do that. It sounds fun." He did it for a moment, smiling when I huffed in his face. "Baby, please, just make out with me~" He finally did it, slowly moving away to kiss my neck, quickly moving me over to work at the back of my neck. I whined, squirming until he grabbed my hips, rolled me onto my stomach, and sat right above my ass.

     "Behave, Alpha~ It's not very nice to wiggle around~"

     "B-But what did you wanna try?~" I had to ignore my own pathetic noises to focus on his eager wagging.

     "That can wait until I'm done~"

     "H-How much darker could it get?!" He just giggled and continued, going so far as to nip me. It should've felt wrong, but when it was him, the most vile sensations became completely euphoric with his rough hands on me, every touch sending fire and ice through my veins. The most painful part was how much I needed it.

     "There, all better~ I have a scarf you can borrow if you need it~"

     "I... I don't wanna hide it... P-Please just let me cum...!~"

     "Mmm~ Roll over~" I did, gasping as he immediately yanked my pants down. "You poor thing~ I didn't know you'd be so affected~" I was a complete mess underneath that intense stare, sadistic humor buried in the half-lidded blue irises staring at me. How was I his first anything? I fumbled around, pulling his hands to my lips so I wouldn't have to actually talk, kissing and biting a little to calm the itch in my jaw.

     "Baby, please just fuck me~ I can't take it anymore~"

     "Are you sure?"

     "Yes! Holy Celestia, please just touch me more~" He pulled his hands back, smiling at the selfish whimper I let out.