Chapter 8

Katie's pov
I decided to have a girls day with Delaney and Mandy we were gonna go to the ma and by Mandy a phone so we can get a hold of her at times and yeah so I texted Delaney and told her to get ready and she texted back saying " ok ok Jesus and I'm bringing Hanna" and I replied with "ok" and i left with Mandy kissed drew goodbye and left I picked up Delaney and her daughter Hanna and we were off Delaney needed to by Hanna a phone to so we decided to go straight to the Apple Store.

* skip to the Apple Store*
Katie's pov
I decided to get Mandy the I phone 6
And Delaney decided to her daughter the same so we bought them and left we went to hot topic next I went straight to the 5sos stuff and Delaney went to the my chemical romance and fall out boy and all time low shirts and a couple for her and a couple for levi and I got a lot of 5sos shirts and then we went to forever 21 for the girls to find then some stuff to were cause there grow up so fast ( p.s Mandy's 13 now and Hanna is 13 to) so we found some cute tee shirts and paints and then we left we were at the mall for hours so we went home and put everything away and Delaney decided to stay over so we dropped Hanna off at her and Levi's house and went back to mind and enjoyed are night.