Friends V

It's been a couple of weeks since the loss of Sokovia and you had spent them with Steve and Tony. The three of you had spent many sleepless nights finding places to relocate the Sokovians and finding hospitals that will accept that many injured and sick people. You, Tony and Steve are sitting in Tony's office. Tony's sitting behind his desk with his feet up and Steve is sitting in a chair on the opposite side of the desk while you sitting crossed-legged on the floor. The room is silent until Tony throws the papers he had in his hand on the desk.

"Can we take a break? I'm hungry." Tony says as he stands up and walks to the front of his desk and slightly leaning on it. "I'm thinking pizza, how 'bout you kid?" Tony asks you. You tear your gaze from the papers infront of you to the billionaire adressing you, you shrug your shoulders not really feeling hungry at the moment but this action causes Tony to sigh.

"Well I'm not asking you for food ideas Cap cause you'll probably suggest some dry meatloaf or something so pizza it is." Tony addresses as he pulls out his phone to order the pizza and walks out the room. Steve puts his stack of papers aside and stands, walking toward where you sitting on the floor, he offers you his hand and you gladly take it.

When you were first told that you were gonna work with the Captain America you were kind of nervous. You knew that he grew up in the 1940s so you were scared of how he would react to working with someone like you but surprisingly Steve was totally okay with you. Heck, he was a complete gentleman and he was hot. During the alien invasion of 2012 you got trapped in one of the lower levels of the Stark Tower but thankfuly Captain America and The Hulk helped you get out.

You and Steve walk out of Tony's office and walk down one of the many corridors in the compound. After a while you reach the main living area of the compound, as you two walk in you see Natasha talking to someone on the phone you immediately recognise the voice as Clint's. You walk up behind her on the couch and see that she's video calling him. You wave at him through the phone and climb over the back of the couch, squeezing next to Natasha.

For the next couple of minutes you and Natasha talk to Clint over the phone, he talks to you about his wife Laura and his kids. He also showed his new son Nathaniel, you knew the baby was supposed to be called Natasha but the baby turned out to be a boy. You laugh at the thought of the Black Widow getting stabbed in the back by a baby. 

"PIZZA'S HERE!"

You practically jump of the back of the couch and sprint towards Steve  who took the pizza boxes of Tony while he pays. You eagerly grab the box on top and walk towards the kitchen island, hopping on top of it and contently eating your pepperoni pizza. You watch as Tony walks up to you and snatches the pizza box out of your lap.

"This isn't all for you, you know?" Tony says as he walks away and sits next to Natasha who reaches to take a a piece of pizza.

"Hey!" You call out as you walk towards them.

"Calm your tits I got you your own pizza." Tony says his mouth full, you look at Natasha as she smiles and gets up to follow you, you walk up to the island were Steve put down the rest of the pizzas and grab the one that smells most like pepperoni. You and Nat sit on the counters and eat you pizzas in silence, Steve wasn't feeling pizza so he decided to head home, Sam didn't live here and neither did Rhodes and Vision doesn't eat so that left...Wanda.

Now that you think about it you hadn't seen Wanda since your training day. That was two weeks ago. You don't know if she came out of her room cause you had spent the last two weeks in Tonys' office with him and Steve. "Wait did Wanda come out of her room today?" You ask while shoving the pizza crust in your mouth, you look over at Natasha who was eating in silence.

"She hasn't left her room since training, why?" She asks you, scarfing down her pizza slice. An idea sprung into your mind, you smacked her hand away as she tried to take another piece of pizza and stand up, closing the pizza box. "And what was that for." She asks you, raising her eyebrow, a smile comes to your lips.