Chapter one

I was walking to the beach when I saw IT. I saw THEM. They were kissing like there was no tomorrow. And it was on the beach, which was MY domain!!!
~Flashback~
I had just gotten back from the quest that Athena sent me on to prove to her that I was good enough, and get her permission to marry her daughter. That was when I heard the scream. I ran towards it and saw what was happening. There was a little boy, no more than 15, hiding behind a tree as an empousai slowly approached him. By now most of the campers were watching and stood, frozen in shock. I ran over to the boy and stood in front of him. I pulled out riptide and slashed at the empousai, and finally stabbed it in the heart.  The boy stepped out from behind the tree and pushed me down. He grabbed my sword and said, "I did it! I killed that thing while this BOY just hid behind that tree!"
     All the campers shook their heads at the boy, not believing any of it. All of them except one. Annabeth.
"Percy! I thought you were brave!" she shouted.
"You thought HE was brave?!?" "Ha!" The boy snorted.
Suddenly a bright symbol burned on his head. All the campers bowed to him except one. That was me.
"Why aren't you bowing to me?!?" He screamed.
"Because you are a brat." I replied casually and started walking away.
     That was when I heard Chiron say, "All hail, Peter, son of Hecate."
~Flashback end~
     After that, things were fine, I had gotten the proposal ring and Athena's permission. I was walking to the beach, when I saw IT. When I saw THEM. That is when my life started going down hill.

A/N: There is chapter one!!! Thanks for reading it! Please vote and comment! See ya later!

Percy Jackson: The Son of Chaos/ Book 1-Never Again On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara