- Chapter 19 -

Narrator's P.O.V
Wanting to tell her everything, Jungkook was about to open his mouth to speak when something from outside caught his eye;

It was the the boys leaving the shop with Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin taking their nephew to their parents cars while Namjoon, Seokjin and Taehyung all walked towards the couple in their car.

"Jungkook what is it?"

Yn asked as she took notice of his annoyed face and without looking at her, Jungkook said;

"They're coming over here now."

Seeing him sighing in frustration, Yn gently took his hand in hers and squeeze it reassuringly and after he had a moment to think, he calmly said;

"Baby, stay in the car with the boys while I go and talk to them."

Nodding at his words, Yn carefully woke up Jasper while Jungkook did the same with Austin and although the two boys didn't want to be woken up yet, they both listened to Jungkook when he told them to stay in the car with Yn and just as he was getting out and about to close the door, Austin stopped him saying that Jasper had something to say.

"C-Can we still wear these?"

Jasper asks with a pleading look in his eyes and after Jungkook nodded, both boys smiled as they put the headphones back on and snuggled close to Yn, who had moved to the middle seat and was holding both of the boys hands.

And smiling at the sight, Jungkook lightly kisses Yn's forehead, being carefully not to disturb Austin who was starting to fall asleep again, and after she gave him the keys and told him to be careful, he nodded before slamming the car door shut and locking the car.

"Haven't you've all done enough already?"

Jungkook asks while letting out an exasperated sigh as he walked towards the trio as they stopped walking with Namjoon saying;

"How we were supposed to know that those two were going to freak out-"

But Jungkook cut him off before he finish that sentence but letting out a laugh and saying;

"Freak out? Freak out?! Oh so what? Them having breakdowns right in front of you is freaking out?!"

"You know I didn't mean it like that-"

Namjoon said, trying to calm the situation down but Jungkook suddenly said; 

"Oh I know what you meant, just like Jasper knew what Dae-Jung meant when he insulted him! Do you think we're stupid?!"

"No! Look-- We just came by to apologize-"

Seokjin said, standing next to Namjoon but Jungkook shook his head as he continued speaking;

"Now you want to give me a proper apologize after what Dae-Jung and the others did to Jasper?!"

"Well maybe if you taught that boy to not attack other kids, than my son wouldn't have been bleeding-"

[A/N; I AM SO SORRY FOR WRITING THIS, honestly this whole part was hard to write buuutt... i hope you enjoy the drama. ;) ] At his Hyung's words, Jungkook exploded as he suddenly says;