- Chapter 11 -

- With Jungkook at the house -

1:57 pm
Narrator's P.O.V
After Jungkook got home from his trip to the Foster care center, he sat down on the living room couch after the long day and closed his eyes but suddenly his eyes opened again in horror as he remembered that he called the boys earlier to help with his Anniversary surprise for Yn... maybe he should cancel it..

After all, Yn won't be home to until who knows when and by the time she DOES come home, she'll be too tired to celebrate anything with him.

Just he was thinking about to do next, his phone suddenly started ringing and before he check to see who was calling, there were loud bangs and shouts at the front door and be smiled as he recognized those loud chaotic sounds to be his Hyungs and he could make out the sounds of children's laughing and the shushing coming from some of his Hyungs.

Letting out a chuckle, Jungkook hopped to his feet and excitedly went over to the door and opened it, revealing his Hyungs with their kids.

Oh that's right, a lot happened after High school and University with each of Jungkook's brothers.

(Some of these are references from the game "BTS World" and ones are references from my books... and others are what I made up lol 👀)
(Also some of them have kids, others don't, just saying.)

Namjoon is an University English professor and a father to a little girl named Min-ja.
Seokjin owns his Father's famous hotel and he's a married man with two little boys and a girl on the way.
Yoongi used to be a famous piano player, but after some time, he worked as a music producer.
Hoseok is a Veterinarian and on his days off, he teaches tennis to his class in the community center.
Jimin owns a bakery with his girlfriend and he's even apart of this dance group with a few friends.
And lastly Taehyung owns his Father's fashion design company, and he even has a son who's called, Taeyung.
[ My Winter Bear book reference⬆️, only Taeyung is 10 years old instead of 7 👀 ]

After Jungkook opened the door, all 3 boys came running inside and they all nearly tackle him while going in for a group hug.
Seeing them made Jungkook smile and after getting up and greeting his brothers, his nephew, Dae-Jung asked him;

"Is my Aunt still at work Uncle Kookie?"

At this question, his brothers already knew what the answer was based on their baby brothers sadden expression but he quickly covered anything else he was feeling with a smile as he said;

"Yes she is, but don't worry. The next time you boys come, she'll be here-"

"But that's what you said the last time we visited."

Seokjin's younger son, Dae-Hyun said and after he said that the other boys whined in agreement as they had never really got to see their Aunt Yn since she was always working so much and that made all of them sad but they would never tell their Uncle Kookie about that because then that would make him feel bad.

Noticing the tense atmosphere in the room, the 6 boys all looked at each other before Namjoon piped up and said;

"S-So Jungkook.. how's work been at the pet shop?"

"It's been good, even after the accident. In fact, I went to go visit Austin today-"