"So you were with Eddie fucking Munson, the fucking freak last night." Jason yells at you.
"Jason the language needs fixed now." Your mom glares at him.
"Fuck you mom, she's with Eddie someone i forbid her to be even next to." Jason glares at your mom
"Grounded, no basketball games no nothing. I met Eddie he's a lovely kid." your mom yells back
"Jason i don't know who you thought you were talking to, for all we know Chrissy left because of you. You treat your women around you like actual dog crap. Especially your own mom? You're ridiculous. I'm sorry mom for how he's even acting." You say to your mom feeling horrible she just got treated like that.
"You're fine y/n you have done nothing wrong. Jason room, i don't wanna see you till dinner. You got that don't you?" Your mom turns her head back to Jason. Jason runs out the door and just leaves.
"He's almost moved out, he's almost moved out" she says trying to cheer herself up. "I cannot believe you two are twins, you're the much better child thank you y/n" Your mom thanks you.
"No need mom, i have the common decency to not treat the mother who gave us both birth, then raise us on her own like crap." you said pissed off because of how your brother acted towards her.
"I'm gonna go to my room and then to get the shower, i need to calm down." you say to your mom.
"Sounds fine hunny" she says back to you turning to read her magazines.
You went to take a shower and after you did you just slept the day away. You don't understand why you were so tired but you need the rest. Tomorrow was about to be absolutely chaotic, Jason knows Eddie and I have been hanging together. He's about to tell the whole school.

Monday has now rolled around and you dreaded even getting up today. You weren't excited, as soon as lunch time happened you knew your life was about to become a little more spicy. You had gotten dressed really comfortable today. It was raining still so you decided a tank top with a hoodie thrown over it and sweatpants seemed like something to wear.

It wasn't something anyone would approve of me wearing but I was exhausted still and i didn't even wanna go today. As time goes on it's time to finally go to school, you grab your bag and headphones and start walking out the door to go walk to school. This wasn't the case though, there was someone outside your door, It was Eddie.
"Tired of me yet?" He smiles
"I could never be tired of you Ed's" you laugh and follow him.
"I didn't wanna make you walk in the rain today so i thought i'd surprise you." Eddie says going to open your door. Today you allowed him as you just didn't wanna fight with him.
"Thank you Ed, you must've even gotten up early enough for meee" you tease him
"i in fact did, you won't be seeing me this early ever again." he says laughing and you laugh with him.

You both got to school and it wasn't something you were excited for. You kept heavy metal playing in your cassette player all day long. It was now lunch time, the time you had been dreading all day long. You had gone to meet everybody at the table.
"So what's going on between you and Eddie?" Max questions you immediately.
"Well hi Max, i missed you too" you laugh
"No seriously Jason is spreading it everywhere you guys were together and saying you guys had sex" max looks at you with a serious face
"He fucking said what now." you glance over at Jason.
"Yo Jason, wanna tell me the rumor you're fucking spreading about me" You walk over to him
"Yea you fucked the freak" he says
"You wish, you wish so that lie could be true, EVERYONE i didn't fuck Eddie, we were together and i don't give a fuck what you think. Give the guy a chance and you'll realize how good of a guy he is. So what he fucking listens to heavy metal and plays dungeons and dragons. Fuck so do i, you guys just never fucking knew because i was so ashamed. Fuck you guys rot in hell" You say going back to your table.

"Good job y/n, that's my girl" Eddie smiles so confused what you just did

Some random person then yells out "Didnt Eddie bully you in elementary and middle school?"
"Yes, yes he did now he adores me" you wink at him
"Perhaps y/l/n" He winks at you.
"Now what are you guys staring at, focus on Jason who's girlfriend is missing." You say yelling at everyone.
"That's new of your y/n, i've never heard you even yell before" Dustin said
"Well, times have changed and i'm better at sticking up for myself." You whisper.