- rubbing her arms when she's nervous

Fears:

- being seen as "incapable" or "not of use"

- failing

Disorders/health issues:

PTSD - Jess has seen and been through a lot throughout her life. Seeing war, and bloodshed certainly doesn't help with that. Due to seeing two of her closest friends and family members die, it took a toll on her mental health for the worse.

Family:

Unknown Mother
Unknown Father
Bella Tachibana (twin sister)

Pets:

Bayard (a blood hound)

Close friends:

Pantalone - Jess and Pantalone met not too long after Jess became a test subject to Dottore. Dottore would keep Jess by his side during the times when he wasn't doing his work, which involved going to meetings, etc. Because Jess would sit in on Harbinger meetings, Jess slowly began to familiarize herself with Pantalone on the very rare occasions where Dottore would let her out of his sight if not for a few minutes to an hour at a time. Pantalone helped Jess recover some of her former mental state post-experimentation arc, and as time went on, they began to form a close bond of friendship.

Yelan - Jess ran into Yelan during her time with Dottore. Somewhere along the way her and Dottore had visited Fontaine, and Yelan just so happened to be there. Since then, they meet frequently and have formed a close bond, similar to that with Jess and Pantalone.

Mutuals:

Kaeya - Jess used to be best friends with Kaeya when she was still apart of the Knights of Favonius. When she got involved in the Fatui because of her sister Bella however, that changed. Since then, they don't really talk much, seeing as they both have changed a lot, but they can still stand to be around each other.

Frenemies: N/A

Enemies:

- Dottore - Jess despises Dottore after what he did to her and her sister. The experimentation was one thing but taking her sister away from her was an entirely different thing, and that is what ultimately drove the knife in.

Rivals: N/A

Past relationships:

Zhongli: Prior to Guizhong's death and Jess leaving Celestia, Jess and Zhongli were quite in love with one another, as well as being in love with their partner Guizhong just as much. Though Jess dealt with many ill feelings towards Zhongli after Guizhong had passed, it was safe to say that neither of the two had truly lost feelings for each other, even after they had went their separate ways.

Raiden Shogun (Ei): Jess and Ei had met and become friends not too long after Jess had arrived in Inazuma. Least to say, Jess soon developed feelings for the woman, though she didn't know that it was the Shogun puppet that was doing the talking for Ei. After finding that out, she became upset. Convincing Ei to come back to the real world to rule instead of the puppet wasn't possible. Knowing this, Jess left Inazuma with her heart broken, but still carrying hope that she'd see the true ruler of Inazuma one day.

Dottore - Jess' relationship with Dottore is nothing short of toxic. It started out as a mutual intrigue about the other, gaining each other's trust, and suddenly, Dottore had flipped the switch. Not long after, Jess found herself to be the lab rat of Dottore's unorthodox and cruel experiments. These experiments led to the eventual tampering of her Cryo vision and the deliverance of the Hydro delusion given to her by the Tsaritsa even though she didn't want it in the first place. Her relationship with Dottore only worsened when her twin sister found out about the experimentation, and in the middle of said experiments, lost her life to the Fatui harbinger himself. From that point on, Jess was always kept by Dottore's side, whether she liked it or not.