Car accident - part 1

Começar do início

Louis let the paramedics do their things and went over to Harry but regretted it as soon as he saw him. He hated to see his best friend in so bad shape. Harry had lost a lot of blood, there was 5 paramedics doing their stuff to save Harry's life.

Now the paramedics were ready and Harry and Niall got sent to the hospital, Louis got to go with them in the ambulance. Niall was conscious and aware, the paramedics told them Niall probably had just a sprained wrist and a mild concussion but he will still need to get checked at the hospital and Louis too, just for safety's sake.

***

When they arrived at the hopsital Harry was immediately taken to the operating room and Niall was taken to a hospital room. Louis noticed Liam and Zayn already sitting at the entry on some seats waiting for them, they had worried looks on their faces and so did Louis. "How are they?" Liam asked, "how bad is it?" Zayn continued. Louis sat down and took a deep breath, then he waited the two other's to sit down before he could tell them. "Niall is in his room probably sleeping although he probably has a mild concussion and a sprained wrist, and Harry got sent to surgery straight away" Louis told them. "Surgery?" Zayn asked to make sure he heard correct. "Yeah...he had some complications with his legs" Louis continued.

One doctor walked out from Nialls room towards the three concerned boys, to tell them that they can meet Niall now if they want, he also told that he had to check on louis quick, just for safety. Louis was okay, he got some painkillers for his headache and that's all. They all then rushed to Niall's room. "Oh hey guys, I'm still hungry" Niall laughed a bit on his own joke, the other's laughed too. "How are you feeling mate?" Liam asked. "well I have been better, but it could have been worse...where's Harry?", "in surgery" Louis replied, which made Niall worried. "He will be okay, he's Harry Styles!" Zayn said trying to cheer the boys up.

***

The doctor came in and told the boys that Harry's surgery went well but he lost a lot of blood so he's not yet in this world. "When can we go see him?" Louis asked with puppy eyes, "you can see him now but we will keep him in a medically induced coma until his brain pressure and swelling go down, so it can be harsh to see him with all the wires and machines/devices around him" the doctor replied. Everyone's eyes widened when they heard the word coma. "But he will be okay right?" Niall asked. "Yes, but we don't know when he will able to walk again, we will know that when we kan wake him up" the doctor said. All of the boys were shocked and scared what's gonna happen when Harry wakes up.

***

The boys went to see Harry, and even Niall got to go with them. It was weird to see their friend in such a bad state, but they were relieved to know that he will be okay, they just don't know when.

Niall started feing dizzy, Zayn noticed it and went back to Niall's room with him, he shouldn't really exhaust himself at all now. After a while Liam also left and went to Niall. Louis wanted to stay with Harry. It was hard to see him like this but he wanted to be there for him. Louis fell asleep holding Harry's hand. Liam came to tell Louis that they are going back to the tour bus, and Niall get to go too, he seemed to be in such a good state so the doctor's said that he can go if someone's there looking after him, but Liam saw that Louis had fallen asleep holding Harry's hand so he decided to let him sleep, he had also had a rough day today.

(A/N: the tour bus driver drove the bus near the hospital so they could go there if they need)

***

In the morning two nurses came to see how Harry was doing. One of them asked Louis if he has been sleeping here all night admiring his loyalty. Louis nodded and said "I told him I will always be there when he needs me". "Have you eaten anything since yesterday" she asked calmly. "No...I can't think of food right now" Louis replied to the nurse. The nurse looked at him with a sympathic look on her face. The nurses came to the conclusion that they would try to wake Harry up tomorrow morning. They told Louis about it and ordered him to go eat something.

Louis went back to the tour bus to ask if the other's were hungry, if they wanted to go with him to the hospital's canteen. They all agreed. "How's Harry?" Liam asked, "they will try to wake him up tomorrow morning" Louis replied. "Isn't that good news" Niall said looking at Louis' sad face expression. "Yes of course, I'm just worried he won't wake up, or something goes wrong" Louis said. "C'mon he's Hazza, you know he won't give up" Niall tried to cheer the sad boy up. "Yeah you're right" Louis said trying to convince himself everything is going to go well.

They then went to get food and after they ate they went back to the tour bus. Their mood was quite down, but everyone had their hopes up.

***

Louis slept again in Harry's room cause he wanted to be there with him when the nurses were going to wake him up. It was now 11pm and all the other boys were sleeping in the tour bus, they told the management that they will need a little brak. "Hey, I know you probably can't hear me right now but please I need you, be strong, I know you can!" Louis said to Harry, he knew he probably didn't hear him but then he fel Harry squeeze his hand a little. Louis' eyes were immediately filled with tears of joy, it made him so emotional.

To be continued...
————————————————————
Yes! Part 1 ready, don't worry, there will be a part 2!, hope you liked this one!

(Edited a little spelling mistakes)