Chapter 22.

Miya rolled her eyes and goes onto the railing next to Isa.

Miya - So...why are you here?

Isa looks at the water without blinking. She started to feel dizzy and was about to fall, but she tried to stay strong.
Isa didn't know if she was ready to talk about this with Miya.

After a few minutes of silence Miya spoke again.

Miya - I don't know what happened, but this is....*she stopped when Isa looked at her*

Isa - You don't know anything. You just left, letting me here alone. *she said looking into Miya's eyes, and she looked back at Isa confused*
Of course, you don't know what I am talking about...*she raised her voice*

Miya - No... I... *she looked away from her*. I don't know what are you talking about. So tell me... I want to know, to understand.

Isa - *she took a deep breath*. A lot of things happened.
I found out I'm a 108-year-old warlock. Cat hide everything from me, lied to me...

Miya - 108-year-old warlock?...

Isa - And Asmodeus...

Miya - What?... How do you know him?

Isa - He wants me to move to Indonesia with him...

Miya - To...Indonesia? Why?? Will you...accept that?

Isa - I don't know. He wants to help me with magic and I think that...maybe he is the right person.

Magnus - The right person?? I am the right person!!! I won't allow that, Isa.
I can help you.

Isa - How?? How can you help me, Magnus??

Magnus - We will find a way, but please. Don't go with him... Maybe he is your grandfather but he is not someone to....*Mags stopped when he realized what he said and looked at Miya*

Isa - Thanks, Mags.

Miya - Magnus, what are you talking about?

Isa - Tell her, if you started...*she got down from the railings and walked away*

Magnus - You should talk with her!

Isa - I don't want to do that.

Magnus - Go after her, Miya.

Miya - I don't want to do that...

Magnus - Miya, I heard you talked to the director about your daughter. She said that they couldn't find her. They couldn't because she's not dead and she was under Cat's protection.

Miya - Do you say that Isa is...?*she asked and Magnus nodded*.
Oh...

Magnus - When Isa came to Alec, she did it through a portal, by mistake.
She said to me what Cat told her. She is your little moon and my little biscuit. She asked me not to tell you, but...

Miya - This can't be...*She looked at Isa as she walked away*

Magnus - But she is... Being under another warlock protection and being alive... That's why they couldn't find her...

Miya - That's why she said that I left her... That's why I felt all those things...

Magnus - Maybe. Don't let her go.

He took the phone from his pocket when it started to ring.

Magnus - I need to answer, go. Everything will be fine.

Miya nodded and disappeared. It was already far away to run after her.

° Alec.

He arrived at the hospital where Cat works.