*.☆-Prologue-☆*。

Willow Hargrove had never been a morning person, and today had been no exception to this rule. She had already run out of cigarettes, her dress kept riding up and now this.

"Can you please just slow down?!" Willow exclaims her hand pressed against the window as Billy rounds another corner into their new school a tad too fast, running over a curb and causing the two girls to fly up in their seats.

Her complaints are only met with another rev of his engine as he makes his way to a parking space, the eyes of Hawkins high students already on them. Shutting her eyes in frustration she turns around instead to the backseat to look at Max, fluffing her back up in the progress.

Immediately noticing the young girl's nervous expression along with her tight grip on her skateboard Willow goes to reassure the small girl.

"Max, you'll be fine. Just-" She pauses not knowing what to say. "just be yourself!" Willow tries to encourage her which only results in an eye roll as Max opens the car to leave, letting out a quick remark.
"Easy for you to say..."

They had all protested the move from California, especially the redhead. Willow couldn't blame her, Hawkins stood no chance against the endless beaches and comforting sun. Yet Willow tried to stay strong, for the both of them.

Watching as she drops her skateboard and skating away grumpily towards her middle school, leaving the two teenagers to look at each other. "She's such a brat," Billy grunts opening his door.

"This move hasn't been easy for any of us Billy, not just you, she's just a kid..." Willow defends pushing herself up to get out of Billy's car, looking around towards the eyes of the girls surrounding them.

"Come on." Billy ushers her along not feeling like fighting as he begins to walk towards the entrance ahead of her.

Willow quickly yanks her tight dress back down once more as she shows up next to him, feeling the glances of boys trailing along her tanned body, she looks towards them offering a cheeky smile, glad that they have already taken a liking to her.

Willow was the definition of every girl and boy's dream, her long dirty blonde hair fell in perfect waves to match her perfectly tanned skin. The aroma of perfume wafting around her mixed with the slight tinge of smoke.

Willow understood the effect she had on other people she couldn't help it. It was always the same, people would worship her until they found a flaw, but this time she wouldn't let them find one. If there is anything she has learned from her life in Californian is that there is nothing more powerful than a beautiful woman.

The day has been filled with rumours surrounding the three siblings. People whispered their names in between classes, passing notes between fingers during tests until the hallways drowned with the new Hargrove's names. The Hawkins high body seemed to idolise the Californian siblings already.

"-I mean seriously, how can it have that much volume?" Kate's high-pitched voice breaks through Robin's daze as she finally manages to unlock her bicycle from the rack, her parents have finally given it back after her last cycling accident.

Robin had been stuck with hearing about this mystery 'Willow' from Kate ever since they had made it out of high school, she hadn't stopped talking about how fascinating it was how her hair remained curly even throughout the day. "I wonder what she uses... You think she would answer if I asked?... or maybe it's natural?..." Kate patted down her flat hair sadly.

Robin only shrugs not particularly interested bringing her attention back to her bike grateful her parents had finally given it back ever since the Byers boy scare. Finishing with the last digit of her lock her arm is shoved to the side as Kate hurriedly nudges Robin's shoulder and points towards the exit doors of the high school. "That's her!"