With that i kissed his hand again! And caressed it gently!

Y/n: i can't even imagine u going in coma again! Please wake up !! Please Tae ..... please!!!
Y/n: why did u go after that enemy of yours without taking anyone with u! That stupid boss of mine I'll sue him i swear! How could he!
Tae wake up please!

With that i couldn't help but hug him tightly!

Y/n: please wake up, i-i love you!
I said slowly , snuggling into his neck.
Y/n: please , i need you!!
Begging him to wake up soon ur eyes got tired and u slowly went to sleep while hugging him.

Time skip...
I slowly opened my eyes in the middle of the night and looked up at Tae's face, he was still not up.
I wiped away my tears and sat on the chair beside , where i sat before. I decided to go to washroom to wash my face .
After coming back from the washroom i drank some water and sat on the chair beside Tae again.
I caressed his hand and adjusted his quilt properly onto him. It was getting cold as i rubbed my arms trying to give warmth to myself..
I held his hand again and while holding em i dozed off..

Time skip...
After a few mins, suddenly the door of the room opened and i got up just to see Stella rushing inside...
She looked at Taehyung and tears rolled down her eyes.. watching me holding onto his hand she snatched his hand away from mine and pushed me away from him .
Y/n: ouch!
She held his hands and sat near him , i stood up from the ground and stood there looking at them.
Stella caressed his hair and cried out asking him to wake up! Worry could be clearly seen on her face. I gulped in the lump being formed in my throat and looked at them!
Stella: baby please wake up! Please!!
When suddenly..
Taehyung: u c-came! S-stella!
He spoke! Slowly opening his eyes and smiling at Stella! Everyone got shook and she hugged him tightly..
Taehyung: i missed u!
Stella: i missed u more hun!
How do u feel rn! Thank you so much for waking up! I got so scared! U know i can't live without u!
Taehyung: of course hun, me neither, i had to wake up for you.

I kept looking at them...

Taehyung got up from the bed..
Stella: hey don't stand! You need to rest!
Taehyung: I'm feeling great Stella! And a lil bit that i was left , u healed me by coming here!
Stella stood up and hugged Tae , he hugged her back.
Stella: i love u!
That's when Taehyung's eyes met mine, i quickly looked away blinking away my tears..
I was happy that he woke up! But i can't imagine i confessed him too when I know he has a gf! Why the hell am i so stupid!
When suddenly:-
Taehyung: what's this b*tch doin here!?
Stella broke the hug and they both looked at me , while me feeling insecure here..
Taehyung: i LoVe YoU!
He said imitating me!
I looked at him shook!
Taehyung: what do u think! How Stupid u are! I heard everything!
Stella: did she say this!?
Taehyung: of course! She is just another slut!
Y/n: excuse me!!!
That's when i felt a stinging pain on my left cheeck! I looked up and saw Stella! She s-slapped me!?
Stella: how dare u ! How did u get the audacity to snatch my Tae from me!
Stella: i can't believe Taehyung, why is she even here! Just give her to David already!
Taehyung: nah~ David is no good for this universe, i won't give him what he wants! And this witch is no good for either of us! If she stays she'll bring more problems!
Stella: then what are u waiting for?
Taehyung: i never liked you Y/n! You're just another filthy human! Who tried to take me away from my Stella! But u can't snatch me from her and her from me! You're just a burden on me and on this house!
Y/n:....
I stood there quite, listening to him just stabbed my heart again and again!
Taehyung: those divorce papers are of no use! I'll burn em up , with you!!!
With that he took out his gun and shot me right in my chest!
Y/n: aah!!!
(Nightmare ends)

Meanwhile...

A/n's pov...
U had slept holding onto Tae's hand in yours...it's morning now that's when he slowly opened his eyes , and blinked em, adjusting to the light around he tried adjusting himself properly on the bed..
His head hurted just a lil as he touched it from another hand of his...
He felt alot better from last night . That's when he felt something heavy in his other hand..
He slowly looked down towards his hand and found u sleeping while hugging his hand...he went speechless after looking at you..
Your hair strands coming down your face, your lil pink pout , your beautiful eye lashes , your soft skin , were everything he was observing..
That's when he saw dried up tears on your cheeck..
He slowly took out his hand from your grip and looked at you ..
Taehyung (thinks): did my baby cry ?
Taehyung (thinks): i wish my last night's dream gets real! I wish what i saw in my dream, that she confessed me and slept while hugging me , cried and asked me to wake up and was sorry coz she wasn't able to help me , gets real! I wish she feels the same way as i do for her! I wish the confession gets real ! I want to end our fight !
(A/n: so basically the thing is, that he was hurt really badly the previous night due to which he was extremely tired and didn't have the strength to do anything, so while he was sleeping you said all that, he was able to hear what all u said but he coz he was extremely tired he thought of it as a dream. So basically his ears were working he heard what u said but wasn't in his right state to understand it, whether it's dream or was it happening in reality. )