I ended my story and caressed his hair,
Taehyung: grandma......pls don't go .

He said tearing up!

Taehyung: there's no one except u for me! I need u halmeoni! I need u.

He teared up more.
I kissed his forehead and hugged him.

Grandma: I'll always be with u my baby. Don't cry! Be strong. Now c'mon cheer up! I've something really important to tell u!
I rubbed his back as he wiped away his tears and sat back straight to listen to me!

Grandma: i have to tell you something related to David.
Taehyung: what is it?
Grandma: here..
I handed over his pendant to him.
He took it in his hand and observed it.
Grandma: you have to use your powers and get him back in this locket!
Drink these potions, these will help u in fighting with David in future. In no matter whose body that David has taken shelter! Use your powers on that body and he'll come out! Be careful when he comes out, and somehow make a plan and trap him in this locket of his! But remember, his locket is his weakness , if u take it away from him he'll get weak... Use these potions, drink em and you'll be giving them in your powers , hit these on david and he'll get weak! And in that time this red potion ( said handing over the second bottle) , this will help u in trapping him inside that locket! I along with Ravenna made this , there's no problem in it and it won't harm u so u drink these two potions and trap him in the locket! And throw it in nearby water-body!
Grandma:- but remember, every witchcraft has some rules and some conditions!
No one would be able to open this locket without these keys!
I said handing over the keys to Taehyung, he looked at em.
Taehyung: they're the same colour as the locket! And it's "D" written on it!
Grandma: yup, as it belongs to him, and these match this locket as the ones who are professional at doing witchcraft, they made a museum in the capital! There is a key of every locket that belongs to every devil in hell...it's for safety purpose, whenever a devil is born it's born with a pendant and its key automatically gets developed in the locker in the museum. The safety key it is! Coz if somehow any devil escapes hell and comes on earth like how David did rn.
Once you'll throw away this locket the keys will automatically go back to the museum.
But there's a problem..
Tae: what is it grandma.
Grandma: its written, that who so ever will ever open the pendant after David is trapped in it, has to provide David with whatever he wants, and what he needs is heart! Coz inside the locket is a spirit not a whole damn body.

Y/n: what!? Then is there any rule that , if i met Taehyung first than David, then i had to marry Taehyung only and can't marry David?
Grandma: what? Who said that?
Y/n: Tae said. We fought about this topic , he has a girlfriend Stella, and i asked him if he has a gf then why does he want to marry me. U see he was way too rude before, but now I know the reason why he was like that.
Grandma: ah~ so he said that he was forced to marry u coz u met him first among the two brothers right?
Y/n: yes....
Grandma: deary, there's no such rule ever made! I'm sure he had a different reason of marrying you.
Y/n: what!!?
Y/n(thinks): then, why did he lie to me that day? Did he srsly marry me for his position?
GRANDMA: yes, you should ask him uk.
Y/n: hmm, ig , but u continue Grandma! How did he get back in there?

Grandma: (flashback)
GRANDMA: will u be able to throw him in , Tae? Ik i caused this prblm but I'm leaving it on u. Just because of the time . I couldn't-
I was interrupted as Tae held my hand.
Tae: trust me grandma! I won't let your head down! I'll do it for you and for the betterment of this whole universe , trust me!
I smiled at his words.. and then we hugged eachother as we layed to sleep.

2 months later
Taehyung's pov
I was looking at the pendant in my hand of David! My grandmother died the other day, no wonder , i was lost these two months, but thanks to my uncle and aunty , for keeping me indulged in some activities that i was able to cope up with the loss.
2 months have passed and i just entered my old house where i used to live with my parents and my grandma.
Everything was same as i left it, i know i promised my halmeoni , that I'll do as she said it but I'm a bit worried! I wish I do it perfectly!