"You're too good for me" He says putting a hand over his heart and smiling widely. He gets a plate and microwaves it.

"I have some ice cream in the freezer" he says pointing to it when he sits down beside me.

"Don't mind if I do" I say and get up grab one. They were the orange creamsicles. I didn't expect those.

"Oh shit! I forgot to call my mom" I say and run over to the phone and dial her number. "Hey mom. Sorry for calling at this time"

"It's okay honey, me and Dustin are just watching a movie" she says.

"I might be home later than usual okay?"

"Alright honey. Be safe."

"I will" I say and hang up.

I walk back over to Eddie and open my ice cream.

"This is so good" he says with a mouthful.

"Tell me about it" I laugh. We eat and talk about random things. After we go to his room and I jump on his bed and look at the ceiling. He does the same. We sit in silence for awhile.

"Hey are you and Andy like-"

I flip my body over quickly making him stop and I sit on top of him covering his mouth with my hand.

"Don't even think about finishing that sentence Eddie Munson" I point at him in all seriousness and he barks out in laughter.

"So no?" he laughs.

"God no! I was supposed to go to his basketball games, but I keep forgetting" We laugh. After he gets up and lights a cigarette.

"I heard you're like the schools dealer? Is that true?"

"Will it change your mind about me?" He asks.

"No" I say and sit up to look at him.

"Well then yes I am"

"Don't you think about selling to my brother or his friends" I warn him.

"Never in a million years sweetheart" he says sticking the cigarette in his mouth and putting his hands up in defense making me smile.

"You did really good tonight" I compliment him. His face lights up and a light shade of pink touches his cheeks.

"Thanks" he mummers.

"Do you guys celebrate Christmas?" I ask remembering that his trailer has no decorations or tree.

"Umm yeah?" He says like it's a question.

"You don't even put up a tree?"

"Nope"

"Hmph" I respond. By now it's pretty late. Past midnight and I'm starting to feel tired now. "Do you mind if I stay here tonight?"

"You. Wanna stay here?" He asks in disbelief.

"Umm yeah. It's okay if you don't want me to. I just need a ride home" I say.

"No I don't mind" he says. I smile and ask him if he has an old pair of clothes I could wear since I didn't want to sleep in my jeans. He hands me an old peace of black basketball shorts and a Black Sabbath shirt.

"Im gonna go to the bathroom and change" I say and stand up.

"No you can change in here" he says and walks out shutting the door behind him. I quickly change and fold my clothes and set them on his dresser. When I open the door he's standing by the door waiting. He looks at me and smiles when his eyes scan over the clothes.

"I can sleep on the floor" I suggest.

"No way" he shakes his head. Before saying anything else he takes of all his rings and watch then runs off to the bathroom and comes back in wearing an old band t-shirt and pajama pants. He puts a pillow at the end of the bed and lays down with his feet and the top. I hop on but lay with my head at his feet.

"I better not wake up with your foot in my mouth Eddie" I eye him. He laughs hard for awhile and turns out the lights. "Goodnight" I yawn.

"Goodnight y/n" in just a few minutes he's snoring. It wasn't annoying, obnoxious snoring, it was soft and quiet. Comforting in a way. He also talked. I couldn't make out what he was saying but I know he was talking, it was cute.

~

When I wake up Eddie's not in bed. I cautiously walk through his trailer and see him sitting at the table eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I yawn and grab a bowl to. "Good morning" I yawn.

"morning" he says, his voice raspy. I could tell by how he was sitting that he was not a morning person and his bed head was quite entertaining.

He told me his uncle was asleep so after eating I got dressed back into my clothes and Eddie dropped me off at home.

"Bye! I'll see you at school!" I wave and watch him drive off.

Well that was fun.