Chen Xiao Cai and Shen Chi often played with each other, and it seemed like there were rumors about them, but no one really took it to the heart, they were still little kids.

"Mai is pretty good. He just misses you and he even suspected that I sold you."

Chen Xiao Cai laughed and scratched his head, "Mai is one funny kid." When it came to Mai, Chen Xiao Cai's tone became gentler.

"I didn't pay much attention to Shen Chi though. This kid seems to be a little reserved. He stayed in the house all day making knots, and if the Mai doesn't look for him, he won't take the initiative to find others to play with."

"Oh," Chen Xiao Cai nodded.

Lu Lin looked at Chen Xiao Cai's expression and thought: Does Cai really has a crush on Shen Chi? Shen Chi is a good kid, but they are both too small. However, people tended to get engaged and married very young. If they really like each other, I can help them.

"Your big brother is a little worried about you. He told me to let you know that if you feel tired, you can always come back home with me."

Chen Xiao Cai shook his head, "I'm not someone who is just going to give up halfway." Although he was a little uncertain at the beginning, he was getting more and more confident recently. "Lin Gege, the workload is nothing to me."

Lu Lin looked at Chen Xiao Cai with great appreciation in his eyes, 'Child! I have faith in you, I know you can do it from the start! I'm glad you are getting more confident in the past few days.'

"Lin Gege, can that bag really be priced at will?" asked Chen Xiao Cai.

Lu Lin glanced at Chen Xiao Cai and said, "As long as it is within a reasonable range." According to the quality and craftsmanship, there is a standard price for the bag. But some fluctuation and discounts were allowed under certain circumstances. "Why do you ask?"

Chen Xiao Cai said awkwardly, "It was too chaotic two days ago. There seemed to be two middle-grade bags sold as low-grade bags. Would the Big Boss be angry?"

Lu Lin smiled and said, "You don't have to worry too much. Just pay attention to it next time," Lu Lin thought to himself, 'It's okay there are still mistakes, it would be strange if Cai doesn't make a single mistake, he is a kid after all.'

Chen Xiao Cai let out a sigh of relief, "That's good."

"However, I need to deduct the price difference from your wage," Lu Lin said.

Chen Xiao Cai asked worriedly, "Is there any other punishment?"

"Nope," Lu Lin said.

Chen Xiao Cai nodded and said, "That's good."

......

Qin Yi who stayed outside the house walked into the room as he saw Lu Lin and Chen Xiao Cai finished talking.

"Boss Lin."

When Lu Lin heard Qin Yi calling him that, he was stunned and said, "Uncle Qin, don't call me like that please." Qin Yi was much older than him. In addition, Lu Lin hated putting on airs in front of people.

"You just call me Lin or Ah Lin."

Qin Yi smiled awkwardly. Qin Yi originally thought that it was inappropriate for Lu Lin to hand such a big store over to Chen Xiao Cai, but he watched Chen Xiao Cai make plans every day, settle the scores, and deal with all the matters properly. He was impressed by Cai and he thought young as Cai was, but in the future, Cai must have a promising career.

Chen Xiao Cai was taught by Lu Lin, Lu Lin must be even more capable. Although Lu Lin was younger than him, Qin Yi dared not underestimate him.

"Ah Lin, are my sons doing all right?"

"Very good. Qin Ming's splints can be removed soon. He will be able to jump and down in a few days. Qin Lang is quite good too. He is a strong boy and he looks like he has a lot of potential," Lu Lin said.

Hearing Lu Lin praise his sons so much, Qin Yi blushed a little. "Lang is just a hothead, he is nothing compared to Cai."

Lu Lin smiled and said, "That's not true. "

......

Lu Lin stayed for the night and he went back home the next day.

... ...

Lu Lin handed a package to Mi and said, "Here, Cai bought you this."

Chen Xiao Mi was surprised, "Cai bought it for me?"

Lu Lin nodded and said, "Yes, our Manager Cai bought this for ya. He is doing great, I promised him he could take 5% as his commission from the store's profit. So, our Cai is a rich kid now."

Chen Xiao Mi could not help but feel proud of his younger brother.

"Not only did he bring things for you and Mai, he also asked me to bring a present for Shen Chi. I think Shen Chi's present seems to be even better than yours. Someone has stolen our Cai's heart," Lu Lin shook his head and said with affection.

"Shen Chi!" Chen Xiao Mi blinked and said, "Cai does seem to like Shen Chi a lot."

Lu Lin raised his eyebrows. It was easy for Chen Xiao Cai to have some puppy love with his friend at this age.

The girls in the village seemed to dislike Cai. The host Lu Lin seemed to have witnessed Chen Xiao Cai being ridiculed by the village girls.

Lu Lin thought to himself, 'Shen Chi is indeed a good child. He has a good temper, he is a quick learner and he has great patience. If Cai really marries, he won't be a troublemaker.'

It was hard for Chen Xiao Cai to manage the commercial house alone. Shen Chi could help out with his mathematics skills.

When Lu Lin first planned to send Chen Xiao Cai to Willow Town, he had thought about letting Shen Chi go too.

However, Shen Chi was a Bio who was supposed to stay at home and Lu Lin didn't have much confidence in convincing Granny Shen.

Willow Town was a totally new environment for them. It took time to gain their foothold. Plus Shen Chi would have to share a bedroom with Cai, that was a bit improper.

Chen Xiao Mi blinked and said, "Let's wait and see, they are still young."

Lu Lin nodded and said, "Yeah, they are just two little kids!" In modern society, dating at this age on campus in China was a big taboo.

......

"Chi, where did you get these exquisite pastries? I'm afraid it's worth a lot of silver. Although Lu Lin is generous, it's not good for us to take advantage of him," Granny Shen told Shen Chi.

Shen Chi said hesitantly, " Lin Gege gave me this package. He said Cai bought this for me, some specialties from Willow Town. I told Lin Gege I cannot just take presents from Cai like this, but Lin Gege told me that Cai insist on me accepting this."

Granny Shen heard Shen Chi's words and said hesitantly, "It's from Cai! I haven't seen him for so long."

Shen Chi nodded and said, " Lin Gege said that he's doing very well in Willow Town. He has been so busy and he can't visit us any time soon."

Granny Shen was surprised, "I'm glad to hear Cai is doing great, but where does he get the money to buy you the pastries?"

Shen Chi shook his head, "It's his wage. He's a manager now, a shopkeeper. He has more than one tael of silver per month."

Granny Shen was shocked when she heard Cai's salary. "Good job, Cai! However, it is not easy for him to leave his hometown and work alone like this!"

Shen Chi nodded and said, "Yeah! I find him very courageous and capable as well!"

"To be honest, we all need to thank Cai. The business in Willow Town is booming, we all get more work to do, how nice," Granny Shen sighed with emotion.

Granny Shen had been so grateful for the work mode, she would have a bonus when she hit all the goals, and on top of that the food and accommodation were included. She could earn about 1 tael of silver per month.

There were quite a few embroiders working in the store. They were all grateful that Cai was doing so well in Willow Town, they got to get more work and more pay thanks to the new branch's booming business.