Tang nodded and said bitterly, "He said, why is Secretary-General's wife's surname is Ji instead of Li?"

Lu Cheng Yu suddenly clenched his fists, his face stained with embarrassment and indignation, he dreaded to think what if Lu Lin had really found out the truth.

"Where did this damn bastard hear the news?" Tang gnashed her teeth.

Lu Cheng Yu frowned, he had to admit that Lu Lin had been very different recently. He was managing a lot of things in Sino Commercial House. He had even see Lu Lin walking into a restaurant together with a few respected managers and shop owners in town.

Lu Cheng Yu was secretly panicked. 'If Lu Lin knows about it, maybe many people know about it as well.'

......

In the backyard of Sino Commercial House.

Chen Xiao Mi's eyes widened as he saw the pile of bags, "There are so many of them."

"Because we pay our workers by the piece, everyone's enthusiasm is very high."

At the moment, there were 15 employees in the shop. However, Lu Lin didn't mind the workers taking the cloth back home and handing the finished products after they were done.

This way, the staff who received the cloth would ask their relatives to help out as well. Therefore, although there were only fifteen employees in the store in name, ther were actually more than that.

In order to make more money, all the employees had mobilized their families to join them and make more bags.

Lu Lin pondered for a moment. Those workers were afraid that they would suddenly lose their jobs now that there was a rival shop, that was why they were working so hard like there was no tomorrow, it looked like unemployment was a timeless problem!

Recently, wage had taken up a huge part of expenditure.

Chen Xiao Mi looked at the bags and said, "It seems that we need to slow down now. We are seriously overstocked."

Lu Lin nodded and said, "It seems like this."

They were indeed overstocked at the moment, Lu Lin figured he could either ask the workers to take a break or rent a shop in the neighboring town and expand their business. Even though there were peddlers who bought bags from him and sold them in the neighboring town, it couldn't solve the problem once and for all.

The more Lu Lin thought about it, the more he felt it was feasible, and he told Chen Xiao Mi about it.

"Go to the neighboring town!" Chen Xiao Mi vaguely felt that it was feasible, but he also felt that the journey might be a little too far.

If they were to go to the neighboring town, they would have to leave in the early morning, and chances were they still couldn't make it back home at night on a rainy day or so.

" There are many styles that can't be made, how sad!" Chen Xiao Mi sighed, he sounded a little worried.

Lu Lin had designed many styles of bags, but a large number of them couldn't be made for various reasons. The most common reason was zipper. There was no good substitute for zipper. A few days ago, Lu Lin had ordered a batch of fancy fabric. Lu Lin decided to wait for a while before he asked the workers to use the new fabric.

"It's fine, opening a new shop is not something we can rush. We can afford to have a rough patch. We've made a large amount of money anyways." Lu Lin said.

Chen Xiao Mi thought about it and nodded. They had already earned more than 100 taels so far. It would take them forever to earn so much money if they were still in the village. However, they shouldn't be complacent and cease to advance. After all, they had so many workers who relied on them nowr.