"Cai is helping the manager sell bags! Each bag is worth few hundred cents, and Cai is getting paid as well."

Zhang Lin Sheng sighed, "The Chens are indeed getting better and better."

Zhang Lin Sheng thought to himself: Chen Xiao Mi was venturing his life in the deep mountain just a few months ago. At that time, many people were guessing that Chen Xiao Mi would perish in the mountains sooner or later, Chen Xiao Cai and Chen Xiao Mai would be abused by the rest of the Chen Family. But now they were thriving in town, life is so unpredictable.

Zhang Da Hu went back to the village and told the news to every single kid in his 'gang', the villagers was surprised even Xiao Cai was working in town as well.

There were many young girls who used to look down upon Chen Xiao Cai now started to talk about him in an admiring tone. And the young boys wished they would have the opportunity to work in a shop in town just like Chen Xiao Cai.

On the other hand, the Lu family did not have any income so they had to sell another mu of inferior land. This land was only sold for seven taels of silver. When Granny Shen heard this news, she vaguely felt that she had lost money from buying the land from them earlier. However, the money she spent was from Lu Lin and it actually had nothing to do with Granny Shen.

Many villagers were shocked by the Lu family, they sold 3 mu of farmland within such a short period of time.

Some people argued if they sold the land earlier, they might not have to send Lu Lin's father into the military and Lu Lin's father might still be alive to this day. And there would be less drama within their family, at least there would be people who wouldn't slack off on farm work and house chores.

......

Tang had been feeling very depressed recently. Li Fang Yue who was pregnant now would always pretend sickness whenever Tang ordered her to work. And so would Lin Xiu'er. They were a bit restraint in the beginning, and now they became more and more unruly.

Li Fang Yue stayed in her room and she was in a terrible mood. Recently, Li Fang Yue didn't have to work, but she was still very down.

Lu Cheng Yu moved to town saying he needed to focus on study. He rarely came back on weekdays, and when he came back, he treated her coldly.

Li Fang Yue knew the reason, Lu Cheng Yu already found out that her sister was just a concubine.

Li Fang Yue actually adored Lu Cheng Yu. In fact, Lu Cheng Yu was husband material. He had a good appearance, and he was an aspiring Tongsheng. The Lu Family was pretty well off, both Grandma Lu and Grandpa Lu dote on him.

After Li Fang Yue married Lu Cheng Yu, she thought about respecting and working on the same goals with her husband and his family.

However, Li Fang Yue soon realized that Lu Cheng Yu married her just for the sake of brother-in-law. Now that her sister's identity had been exposed, her husband felt like he was fooled. On top of that, her brother Li Hong's silly remarks had reached her husband's ears, Li Fang Yue sometimes felt like her husband and mother-in-law were looking at her like she was their enemy.

Grandma Lu assumed great airs of authority as well. Li Fang Yue knew very well that Grandma Lu did not know her sister was just a concubine. Otherwise, Grandma Lu would make a scene.

Grandma Lu was ruthless, Li Fang Yue had heard that it was Grandma Lu who had forced her Second Son to join the army.

Even though Li Fang Yue did not understand why her mother-in-law was hiding the fact from Grandma Lu, but it was a good thing that Grandma Lu was kept in the dark.

However, Li Fang Yue felt so agitated about this, she just wanted to settle the case once and for all.

Li Fang Yue touched her belly and thought to herself: I must have a son! The Lus will give me and my kid a hard time if it were a girl!

......

Chen Jing had been studying in town, Sino Commercial House had been very popular among his schoolmates recently.

In order to show their identity, many rich kids would buy a few schoolbags and change every few days.

Chen Jing and other kids who were from villages couldn't afford to do so.

Although Chen Jing envied the behavior of the rich classmates, he always looked like he despised that behavior.

Chen Jing rarely paid attention to the Sino Commercial House.

However, Chen Jing didn't pay attention to it, his classmates did and they would tell Chen Jing what they had found out.

Hearing that Chen Xiao Cai was working in Sino Commercial House from his classmates, Chen Jing gave a gasp of surprise.

Chen Jing did not expect that Chen Xiao Cai, that uncouth country mouse was hired in Sino Commercial House now.

Chen Jing was afraid of Chen Xiao Mi but not Chen Xiao Cai.

Chen Jing thought he needed to find some time to talk to Chen Xiao Cai.

......

Lu Lin went to pick up the custom-made pendants and furniture from the carpenter this day. And when he came back, he saw a lot of people surrounding the shop entrance.

A few people gathered at the entrance of the store and chatted. The crowd dispersed after a long while.

Lu Lin knew what had happened from Wan L. Chen Jing came to the shop, asking Chen Xiao Cai to give him a few bags for free. Of course Cai turned him down, Chen Jing abused Chen Xiao Cai verbally, leaving the customers in shock.

When Chen Xiao Mi heard the news, he ran out of the backyard and beat Chen Jing up. Chen Jing threw a tantrum and threatened Xiao Mi that he would report this to the government.

Some people felt that things were unusual and they had actually reported this. However, the officers left the store after giving Chen Jing a warning.

Lu Lin was way ahead of Chen Jing, he had already met the officials and paid them good money before he opened the shop.

Hearing Chen Xiao Mi had given Chen Jing a good beat, Lu Lin walked into the backyard worriedly.

"Are you alright?" Lu Lin trusted Chen Xiao Mi's ability but Chen Xiao Mi now was pregnant after all.

Chen Xiao Mi glanced at Lu Lin and said, "Don't worry, I'm very well. I can kick Chen Jing's ass easily." Chen Xiao Mi had exchanged blows with Chen Jing several times since he was young. He thought that he had already showed Chen Jing who was the boss, but that stupid Chen Jing marched to their store and seek his doom again.

Lu Lin breathed a sigh of relief and said, "I know it, you are the best. Chen Jing really deserves a lesson."

Chen Xiao Mi glanced at Lu Lin and said, "Don't worry, I know how far I should go, he is fine. I wouldn't actually hurt him and get myself into trouble. I just kicked him and made him fall on the ground with all fours to humiliate him."

Chen Jing didn't come alone. There were a few classmates with him. Chen Jing must feel embarrassed to be beaten in front of these people.

Lu Lin found an officer to inquire about the details. Several students in the school knew that Chen Jing and Chen Xiao Cai were cousins, so they invited Chen Jing to drink and asked if he could get some bags with discounts. Chen Jing was drank and he really enjoyed the flattery, so he bragged that he could get them free bags instead of discounts.

Chen Jing told these people that Chen Xiao Cai was a member of the Chen family. If the Chen Brothers were living separately from them, the Chen Brothers were still part of the Chen family.

Chen Jing regretted it when he sobered up, but he didn't want to lose face in front of his classmates.

So, Chen Jing went to the shop and ordered Cai to give him a few bags. Naturally, Cai turned him down, Chen Jing just grabbed them from Cai.

Xiao Mi rushed out and beat Chen Jing up when he heard Cai screaming.