While vox stare at shoto, Shoto is fully naked and fully erect.

Vox :"Down on your knees boy, on fours".

Shoto did at what he told, Shoto lower himself on fours. Vox love the sight, he got up and go behind shoto.

Vox:"Don't turn around, or i will punish you".

Shoto didn't turn, but still it give him indescribable pleasure and pain. Vox is on Shoto's back, vox open some cabinets looking for something. Finally, vox found a dog ear, and a buttplug tale.

Vox reach for the lube, and squeeze it on Shoto's ass and the plug. Shoto got shock by the cold liquid, but still he wait for the object too come inside him. Vox felt pleas by how shoto act, hid ass look so needy. He gently got down, his face are on Shoto's ass and lick the rim. Then his tounge went inside Shoto's ass, his tounge wiggle inside and vox didn't forget about Shoto's switch.

So he keeps on poking the same area, where shoto we'll go wild with. After finishing he put the buttplug in not even minding, if it fits or not he gets up and go see what shoto look right now. He lifts shoto face, and he almost want his dick inside him already.

(Just think that his naked)

Vox:"God baby you look so, good it makes me want to eat you already~".

Shoto:"Then..e.a.t..me..th.en.".

Vox:"Nah, that won't be a punishment, If i don't edge you more won't you??".

Shoto:"Vox!...please..please.. Mas.. Ter".

Vox still didn't budge, but he sit on his chair. Shoto look down, feeling the buttplug poking his prostitute. Vox then grab the remote, and switch it on. Shoto didn't know that the buttplug is a, Vibrator!. Shoto who got off guard, went limp. Luckily the vibration, didn't get high or else he we'll have another dry orgasm.

Vox payed attention on Shoto's face, he smirks and switch the Vibrator on max. Shoto arc his back at the sudden pleasure, came having the second dry orgasm almost pass out.

Vox then grab the limp boy on his lap, pulling the plug out replaced it with his hard dick. Shoto who was on daze, immediately jerk up at the sudden stick inserted in him. He felt full inside, vox dick keep on stretching his rim.

Shoto:"Mh.. Ah.. Ah. Ah vox.. There.. Ahmm".

Vox keeps on stabbing his prostitute, Shoto love it so much his eye's look like heart. Like those anime, it pleasure him so good that he keeps on clamping his inside. To feel the veins from vox dick, while vox felt tight in his dick. Slap he's ass leaving a hand mark, Shoto felt pain yet pleasure at the same time.

Shoto :"Vox...ah...ah..ima.cum...soon..ah..hm"

Vox:"Hmm~~...w..ait..for..me..you..slut.."

Shoto didn't know why, but he love vox degrading him. That he squeeze vox dick, vox got a little angry smack him. Still vox rapidly thrusting him, at a highest speed. Without another second shoto came.

Shoto:"Vox....nooo...ah.hh...ah...hhmm".

Vox:"Baby you didn't wait for me, i have to punish you for not listening to me".

Shoto:"No...sto..p..i..ca..nt..anymore.."

Vox:"I haven't cum yet baby, wait for daddy to cum"

Vox like he said, he still haven't cum. Leaving the boy limp, still vox didn't stop there he keeps on hitting shoto prostitute. Shoto barely felt awake anymore, he finally saw some stars circling in he's head.

A few minutes later, vox finally came. Shoto felt full, his belly is full of vox cum. It give a huge bulge, it barely seen but vox can till that all his cum ars inside it. After that shoto past out due to being tired, and extremely need some sleep.

Vox carry him to the bathroom, and wash him. Especially inside, he's kinda sad that all the cum inside we'll be wash. But he he we'll keep on filling this demon slayer, another shoot in another day.

Oh my godddd, i can't believe that i made this far. Mostly my first ever smut for life, always rich to 500 or so words. But this one is definitely 1,000 words, god i finally made it. Also thank you all for reading this book to, i need some time to update the reincarnation book of mine. But i we'll try to update this and that book to, also please add, vote, and follow me.

And due to the fact that i didn't update a while ago, that's cuz tbe iluna deput was today. So i watch it till the end, i love ren zotto his cool. And i love his music, and the other members of the Iluna i love you all. Bye💜💜