"Sure." (Y/n) thought back to the lessons he was being given, then turned to Ijichi. "A Curse's Grade is reflective of its power, and how much effort is needed to bring it down. Basically, the higher the Grade, the harder it is to put down." Itadori seemed to be understanding, at least that's what he hoped the nodding meant. "As for how we deal with them. We send Sorcerers of equal or greater strength to deal with them."

"Well said." Ijichi praised the male. "In the case of Special Grades, we send Gojou-san. However, currently, that isn't an option."

"Then, why send us?" (Y/n) asked. "Kugisaki is a Grade 3, while Yuji and I are still uncategorized. Only Fushiguro has an actual high ranking, but he's nowhere near Special Grade." (Y/n) waited for an answer, but quickly turned back to his classmates. "No offense."

"Why do you have to be right?" Kugisaki groaned.

"The unfortunate truth of our industry is that we constantly have a shortage of labor." Ijichi sighed. (Y/n) could see the reasoning for his words. If being a Jujutsu Sorcerer was as dangerous as he thought then it made sense. Weaker sorcerers that got the short end of the stick would end up dead, then the stronger sorcerers would be spread thin taking as many jobs as they could to pick up the slack, so to speak.

"Today's assignment however is an anomaly." Ijichi continued. "The sudden appearance of this Curse is cause for alarm. It needs to be exorcised before it matures. However, we have no way of telling if its grown in power since being discovered, therefore your assignment is simply reconnaissance and rescue."

The quartet nodded.

"In the event the Curse has matured you have two options." Ijichi held up two fingers, each finger moving as he listed off the options. "Run or die."

(Y/n) didn't like either of those options.

Though before (Y/n) could voice his concerns. A new voice called out, at the entrance of the institution was a middle aged woman being held back by the security detail Jujutsu Tech had sent with them.

"Tadashi!" She cried out. "Is my son okay?"

"There's a chance a poison has leaked into the buildings ma'am." Ijichi raised his glasses. "At this time we cannot give you more information."

Seeing the pain spread on that woman's face made (Y/n) falter somewhat. He could partly understand why his mother was so apprehensive in letting him join Jujutsu Tech. He looked to Itadori, and the pair shared a nod.

"Fushiguro, Kugisaki." Itadori called out. "Let's save them all."

"Of course." Kugisaki nodded.

The group approached the institute and then paused at its entrance. "Give me a moment to bring down the screen." Ijichi muttered something under his breath. (Y/n) on the other hand was starting to feel the lightest pain creeping into his head. It was getting intense, he was sure if he were to enter the building then his head would start hurting even more.

"You okay?" Kugisaki asked.

"I'll live." (Y/n) shook his head hoping for some of the pain to vanish. "Let's hope this headache doesn't incapacitate me the second I see the Curse."

"You better not." Kugisaki barked. "I'm not carrying you out."

(Y/n) could only chuckle in response. Correctional institutions weren't necessarily too large, he hoped they'd find the missing people then get out as soon as they could.

Or so he thought.

(Y/n) blinked. He was sure he'd just entered the building, but he nearly doubled back just to make sure he did.