Chapter 9: The Battle Against Power

Start from the beginning

The power from Todo's arm himself caused Kiba to go flying backwards a couple feet. Rossweisse looked back in awe and shock.

Rossweisse: Kiba!

Rossweisse was about to try and help Kiba, but was stopped by Benimaru and his sword.

Benimaru: Don't think you can get away from me to help your comrade! I may have lost my shot at the blonde knight over there, but you'll do just as fine instead!

Rossweisse remained frozen for a slight moment but then stared at Benimaru with a look of determination.

Rossweisse: Alright then. Let's have a duel!

Meanwhile
With Issei and Xenovia
Issei and Xenovia remained in combat with Hitoshi and Lieselotte. Issei began to dodge Lieselotte's spells while Xenovia was trying to find a way to get out of Hitoshi's capture weapon.

Lieselotte: Admit it. You would love to have a night with me instead of they blondie!

Issei: As if! I'd never-

Issei was frozen, having no ability to speak or move whatsoever, the actually Lieselotte soon turned to Hitoshi after she stopped casting spells.

Lieselotte: You know how to make people talk.

Hitoshi: Stand there and do nothing.

Hitoshi soon turned to Lieselotte.

Hitoshi: It's just what I can do best. All for the win. And I hope I never have to say that combination of words into a sentence again.

Lieselotte: Oh come now. It could be much worse than you can legitimately think of.

Hitoshi sighed and rolled his eyes.

Hitoshi: Just go on and do your thing.

Lieselotte: On it!

Lieselotte turned to a frozen Issei and smirked at the young teenage boy. She walked towards him, swaying her hips as his eyes remained locked onto her. Lieselotte giggled at Issei's quite unfortunate situation.

Lieselotte: You still haven't managed to get your eyes off of me. How adorable and sad of you.

She pushed him down, falling down towards the ground and landing on his back. Lieselotte began to smirk, showing nothing but mischievousness and potential malice hiding in her face and in her eyes. She began to move her gloved hands to her choker, where the straps of her top were connected to, and slowly began to remove them to give Issei a small show, however, she soon stopped.

Lieselotte: Oh my! I made such an error. I should've been much more polite than that.

Lieselotte soon leaned forward and lifted Issei's shirt, exposing his bare chest.

Lieselotte: There we go, that's much better now. Isn't it?

Issei's Mind: (Please....stop this crap.)

Lieselotte snickered and sat on Issei's waist. She reached for her choker and began to undo her top's straps, letting them fall and letting her large breasts spill out and be free from her cover. Lieselotte spotted Issei's cheeks glowing a red blush.

Lieselotte: I knew you'd love the sight of these things. Right?

She leaned forward and began to rub her exposed chest onto Issei's own.

Issei's Mind: (What the hell is happening to me? As much as this feels so awesome, it feels like I'm being drained! What the fuck is going on here?!)

Lieselotte soon stood up and redid her top, putting her straps back together with her choker collar. She turned to Issei with a proud yet devious smug look in her face.