✨🤍8k Special🤍✨

Ayo bro i never imagined my book would get so many reads 😭 shdvhavfja

I literally made this for fun and was ganna dump it. Ayo???

Thanks for the reads- i just won bragging rights

—————————

Feel free to skip this as it is completely irrelevant to the story plot.

It was also suggested by my friend. He wanted to see the actual BxB part of this story....

Sigh (YES IM CALLING U OUT YOU NO BRAINED DUMBA-)

——————————

What if, The Cellias were actually human? And two of them, were after Shune's affection?

(Shune is still 16, but its just fluff stuff. Just two idiots fighting for attention and love.)

.....

Oh and flirting!

An au where Shune never entered wonderland, but was instead living with the Cellias

——————————

Pov: Third Person

Shune sighed as he was getting hugged from behind.

"Whats wrong Pollux, my dear friend"

Pollux held up his claymore. "Let go of him" Torus hugged Shune closer.

To the point that if you were to look at the two from the side. At first glance, it would seem as if Shune had half his head cut off.

Yeah, my guy got them big booba. It could almost rival Luca Ka-

Torus wrapped his arms around Shune's collar bone as he rested his chin on top of him.

(Their both 6ft btw, not 7ft.... This is an au)

"Oh? And why would i listen to you? My dear friend"

Pollux had a tick mark. He raises his sword up.

"TORUUUUUUUUSSS!" He shouted as he dashed towards Torus. Aiming for his head.

"GAH! STOP! STOP POLLUX STOOOOOOOOP!"

Pollux stood there, as his sword was an inch away from Torus' face. He did not budge and inch, knowing full well that Shune would stop his friend before he got to him.

Pollux de-summoned his sword as he grabbed onto Shune, quickly pulling him away, and into his chest.

Lol, poor Shune, i dont think he can breathe anymore.

Shune stood there as Pollux has his hand behind Shune's head. Poor boy was suffocating right now.

"Don't touch him, or i'll stab you"

Torus chuckled. "Oh? Thats not much of a threat, considering the fact that you've got a cute little bird with you"

He was referring to Shune.