Ch: 9- Trouble Making Dorm 👑🖤

Warning: cussing

Previously: Tapping the cage i slowly start to walk again. "Gather the data on those whom have been injured."

"This doesn't seem like a likely coincidence"

...loading...
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

█████████▒▒▒▒▒

██████████████

Loading complete.

Pov: Shune

Making my way towards lunch, theres another commotion?... staring at the scene behind the wall next to the entrance. The racoon is... giving the hyena.

"Ffna!!! Wha-whats going on?! My arms and megs are moving by themselves!"

I narrowed my eyes. "Celu, i think we found a suspect..." i said. The cage shook in response. Two seconds later, i hear a ping. "Information gathered"

I stood up straight as i walked pass the cafeteria and outside. Making a left, i go to a secluded area once again. Sitting down Celu pops up in front of me in robot form.

A projection comes up.

"Ruggie Bucchi... unique magic... 'Laugh With Me!' ... allows user to control the movements of others by forcing them to mimic his own, can be used on more than one person at a time."

The projection disappears as i look at Celu. "How high of a possibility is it that Bucchi is the culprit for those incidents?"

"Calculating... 85%"

I sighed as i looked down. "So quite likely then, huh?..." i stood up as i dusted myself off. "Well then, if we see him doing anything suspicious, we'll know."

I said as Celu nodded before retreatng back into the cage. I then turned right and walked back.

"Heh, is this world trying to hurt me? Why are most events happening here so similar to that..."

Reaching the door, i head back inside as i go to my next class a bit earlier. "Have i not really escaped? Is this the world telling me to except my fate..."

"What a load of sh*t..."

———————————

"Hmm... classes are over now... but i have nothing to do..." i thought as I was sitting looking at the sky from the gardens.

"If you are bored, you could make nicknames for the dormheads." I perked up. "Hey not a bad idea..."

"Lets see..... Riddle..... angry child? Angry tomato?... hmmmmm. Angry tomato toddler?..."

"What do you think about the Savanaclaw dorm head?" I asked Celu.

"Lazy emo catbit**"

"Hmm, uh what was the one with the hat called? The one that looks like he got abandoned by his parents so resorted to contracts to try and bring them back."

"You mean the combination of ayato and zhongli?"

I nodded. "Yeah, i mean the contracts.. that hair....

"Hm, the other one, from that desert dorm... lets just stick with Kalim." I put my hands behind my head and and leaned against the wall.

"What about the pretty one?"

"Mmm... he looked like he tried to die his hair with purple jelly... but never mind him! What about that yellow haired one? He looks like fricken he-man!"

I said as i stopped leaning against the wall and looked directly at the cage.

Celu went quiet for a second. Before bursting out laughing. "He-man? Come on you dont have to be so mean! Even if its true"

I chuckled but then paused for a second. "Say, i never have seen the dorm head of Diasomnia... wonder what he looks like?" I muttered.

"Hey did you hear?" I sat up straight as i narrowed my eyes.

"Hear what?"

"The vice dorm head of Heartslabyul tripped on the stairs and hurt himself!"

"Another?.."

"Geez, another student? Its like someone is pushing them off!" The two students laughed. "Well whatever lets go, or dorm head will be mad at us." I stayed silent as i waited for the two to walk away.

"Celu, what do you think?"

I asked as i put my hands to my sides and stood up. Dusting myself off.

"Percentage still remains at 85% but based on the students that have fallen. They were all students who were going to participate in magicshift"

I nodded before turning and heading towards the exit.

"Although, there weren't any students from Savanaclaw that have been harmed. Likely to say its them at fault"

I nodded as i passed to the exit, i then remembered something. "Say, we have some time to kill.. wanna visit Ortho and his brother?"

"Yes!" I chuckled at the quick and excited response. "Very well, lets go than..."

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Chapter End
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

.ೃNext Chapter .ೃ
Ch: 10- Culprit Found! 👑🖤