Shaina - I don't know how can somebody like her is Prachi's blood related sister ?! I mean look at her , just look at her !! She is pure evil !!

Dimpy - Don't compare her with Prachi Raisinghania !! Prachi is so sweet , even after we did her ragging she still forgave us !! She is not like this bitch Rhea !!

Rhea - Dimpy........

Rocky , Shaina and Dimpy went away . While Rhea looked at their retreating figures tearfully .

Ranbir entered his first class for the day . He saw Prachi sitting there with an empty seat beside her . He approached her .

Ranbir - Can I sit here ?

Prachi - Sure whatever just stay away from me .

Kunal , coming to his seat - Prachi ..... Is he troubling you again ? Shall I do something ?

Prachi - No he is not troubling me.

Kunal - I will beat the shit out of him if he does anything .

Prachi - I know you will .

The class started .

At Khanna House , Delhi

The Khanna family was currently having their lunch .

Kiara - Sunny pass me the raita .

Sunny passed the bowl to her but Kiara accidentally dropped it.

Kiara - Oh shit !!

Sunny - Kia ne toh raita phela diya .

Kiara - Don't use Anika mami's phrases on me !!

Sunny - Don't show me your tadi , you tadibaaz .

Kiara - Sunny what is wrong with you ?

Disha - Leave it Kiara beta , he is just like his father . Both are irritating .

Purab - How did I come between this ?

Disha - You are always inbetween everything !! You are the barrier between me and my shopping !!

Purab - You !! You have became a shopaholic !!

At YuvAn Publications , Delhi

Maya was in her cabin , leaning back on a chair , eyes closed , recalling what made her this version of herself .

Flashback

Maya didn't have a very big family , which she had always dreamt about but she was quite content with what she had . There was she , herself , her father Vishesh Mehrotra , her mother Harshali Vishesh Mehrotra , and last her brother Manav Mehrotra .

A happy family connected by their love for each other . They were not very rich , a middle class family . But all their necessities were fulfilled .

Vishesh - I am leaving for hospital !!

Harshali - Okay !! Have a good day and return early !!

Vishesh - Sure !!

Vishesh was a doctor by profession . Harshali a home maker . Manav was studying in a prestigious university on a scholarship .

Maya had just completed her last year in school and was now studying hard to get into her dream college .

Maya - Manav Bhai , you didn't go to university today ?

Manav - I am going . Just got a little late .

Maya - Ufffff...... Late lateef !!

Manav - Maya .... Not you too !

Maya - Why not ?

At Australian National University ,

The university was buzzing with noises . Manav entered the campus and saw a new face .

End of Flashback

Maya's chain of thoughts was broken by a knock on her cabin's door . She immediately wiped her tears and went to unlock the door .

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Arya had called Rishi to her house today . He had became a really good friend of her's . Pankti was the only one home . And finally Rishi arrived .

Rishi - Hey Arya .

Arya - Hi .

Rishi - Nice house .....

Arya - Thanks . Wanna have snacks ?

Rishi - Sure let's go I am already starving .

Arya - You are always hungry bandar !

Rishi - I am your guest Maddie show some respect .

At Sarita Ji's House , Delhi

Sarita ji was still at Mumbai for some work . Ishant was at home today . Somebody knocked on the door . Ishant opened it and was shocked and frustrated seeing that person .

Ishant - You ?!!

Person - Yup me ! Did you miss me ?

Ishant - No !! Get lost Priyanka !!

Priyanka - Oh come on Ishant ! I came from such a long distance to meet you !!

Ishant - Then go back !!

Priyanka - Why are you behaving like this ? Don't you love me ?

Ishant - No I don't !! Go away !!

Priyanka - I am going today but I will return very soon !

______________________________________

Hi readers,

Here is the next update .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________