6

"Stop looking at me like that you look like an idiot!" Mu qing exclaimed, pushing Feng xin's awed face away. And Feng xin finally snapped out his trance.

"You like me!" He repeats, catching Mu qing's hand and met his eyes. "You like me." He again said.

"Stop saying that what the fuck?! You're embarrassing! Why the fuck are you smiling like that? You look stupid!"

Feng xin bursted out laughing. "You like me!"

"I sa-"

"And I like you too!" He blurts out. God, he felt a bunch of emotions all in one day that he feels like he's going crazy.

And with Mu qing turning all flustered again infront of him, he thinks he really is going crazy. He feels himself slowly getting addicted with these foreign emotions that makes him feel giddy. And only Mu qing could appease this addiction of his.

"Y-you what? Like me- like..." Mu qing stutters and even that made Feng xin feel something so he chuckled and cupped Mu qing's face.

"I like you." He repeats. Staring straight to Mu qing's eyes and Mu qing feels himself about to combust.

"Stop saying that." Mu qing could only helplessly say. Finally letting his face rest in-between Feng xin's hands and closing his eyes in embarrassment.

Seeing him, Feng xin chuckled and touched their foreheads. "No. You like me. And I like you. We like each other!" Amusement laced his tone. As if he still can't believe what he just found out. Like a detective finally solving a case after years and years of investigating. Because apparently, coincidentally, they, him and Mu qing, his rival, his 800 years long nemesis, like each other. What the actual fuck!

"Yeah? Should we punch each other as celebration or what?" Mu qing sarcastically asked. He feels embarrassed on Feng xin's behalf for repeating it over and over again.

Feng xin's chuckle sounded so close. He feels the other's breath hitting his face and he opens his eyes. Only to see Feng xin's face not an inch away from his. Eyes closed and lips curled up into a smile. Mu qing doesn't know where he suddenly got the courage but he lifted his left hand and also placed it on Feng xin's cheek. And he closed his eyes once again. "I like you." He whispered.

He felt Feng xin's hands twitch and when he opened his eyes, Feng xin was already staring at him. Now the courage drained and embarrassment started rising up again. "W-what? You can say it but I can't?" He huffs.

Blinking, Feng xin puffs out a breath. "No it's just— no. Nothing." Feng grinned. Blush crept on Mu qing's cheeks and he avoided his gaze.

"O-okay then." He awkwardly says and pulled his blanket closer to his chest.

"Oh?" Feng xin raised his brow. "Are you embarrassed?" He teased.

"No! Shut up! I'm going to rest you shut your mouth!" Mu qing exclaims and laid back down, closing his eyes. He hears Feng xin's laughter and felt the side of the bed move. Indicating that Feng xin had stood up. Mu qing couldn't help but let out a small 'hmph' when suddenly, he felt something cold against his lips and he shot his eyes open. It didn't last long. It was only a peck. But it was enough to warm Mu qing's whole body.

"Hm. Was Crimson Rain's method effective?" Feng xin smiles. And Mu qing feels his cheeks heating up again.

Propping himself up with his left elbow, he closed their distances with only a few centimeters between them. "I don't know. Try again." Mu qing smiles back and Feng xin almost immediately closed the gap between them. His right hand finding it's way to Mu qing's nape and the other on the bed while Mu qing's left arm hooked itself around Feng xin's neck.