⁂ Bad reputation playlist ⁂

Family line by conan grayall that i did i tried to undo it

all that i did i tried to undo it.
all of my pain and all your excuses.
i was a kid but i wasnt cluless,
someone who loves you wouldnt do this. all of my past i tried to erase it but now i see would i even change it?
might share a face and share a last name but we are not the same.

Matlida by harry styles
matilda you talk of the pain like its all alright. but i know that you feel like a pice of you's dead inside. you showed me a power that is strong enough to bring sun to the darkest days. its none of my buissness but its just been on my mind.

Silence by Marshmello ft. khalid
my whole life ive felt like a burden. i think too much and i hate it. im so used to being in the wrong im tired of caring. loving never gave me a home, so il sit here in the silence. i found peace in your violence, cant tell me theres no point in trying. im at one, and ive been quiet for too long.

Friends by chase atlantic
and what the hell were we? tell me we wernt just friends. this doesnt make no sense, no but in not hurt, im tense. ill be fine without you babe.

Until I found you (em beihold verson)
heaven, when i held you agian. how could we ever just be friends. i would rather die than let you go, juliette to your romeo. how i heard you say.

Perfect by one direction
But if you causing trouble up in hotel rooms. And if you like having secret little rendezvous. If like to do the things we know that we shouldn't do then, baby I'm perfect baby I'm perfect for you. And if you like midnight driving with the windows down. And if you like going places we can't even pronounce. If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about then, baby, you're perfect.

Movies by Conan gray
But I've been living life in fiction. In my head were dancing in the dark. In my head we kiss under the stars. But we know that's not what we're doing, cause baby this ain't like the movies.

Iris by the goo goo dolls
And id give up forever to touch you cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that ill ever be and I don't wanna go home right now. And all I could taste is this moment and all I could breathe is your life. And sooner or later its over I just don't wanna miss you tonight. And I don't want the world to see me cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything made to be broken I just want you to know who I am.

Miserable man by David kushner
Well take our chances after all these letdowns. Let's keep our patience until ourselves our found. All we wanted was a place to feel like home. That's why we parted from our ways to heal our souls. I'm a small town miserable man that does what he can.

Meddle about by chase Atlantic
Cause it's not just a figure of speech. You got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out. We only met each other just the other day but you already got me feeling some type of way. Now if I could figure it out is take you back to my house so we could meddle about.

Angles like you by Miley Cyrus
It's not your fault I ruin everything and it's not your fault I can't be what you need. Baby, angels like you can't fly down hell with me. I'm everything they said I would be.

The very first night by Taylor swift
And so it was we never saw it coming. Not trying to fall In love but we did like children running. Back then we didn't know we were built to fall apart. We broke the status quo, and we broke each other s hearts. But don't forget about the night out in LA dances in the kitchen chased me down through the hallway. No one knows about the words that we whispered no one knows how much I miss you.

yours by Conan gray
I should've known that it was dumb love Fifteen dozen roses. All the things that I've done for you not to notice can't believe I choose you. Over all my best friends what the fuck did I do in the end just to not be yours.

Hope ur ok by Olivia Rodrigo
Well I hope you know how proud I am you were created. With the courage to unlearn all of their hatred, God I hope that you're happier today. Cause I love you and I hope that you're okay.

 Cause I love you and I hope that you're okay