The Nightmare

Next day he told everything about his dangerous trip to Harry who looked at him as if he had seen an insane person escaped from asylum." You're not serious,huh?,".

" I'm dead serious. I'll do it whether you come or not, I can't sit and watch myself lose my mind." Alex shook his head.

" Of course I will come but I'm sure we'll come back without any result".

At a quarter past five in evening Harry with a backsack was waiting for his friend. It was like one of those childhood ghost hunting but something was wrong.

He looked at yellow sky and try to persuade himself that it would be okay.

Harry was not a coward boy,his life was full of fightings, broken teeth and bones,but this trip into woods was different.

A smooth humming of a red station approached him and he realized it was too late to change his decision. Alex opened the door and he entered the car reluctantly.
A woman with an terrible voice was singing in radio.

" who's she?," Harry said.

" Barbara, the hottest singer I've ever known. She's at top of my favorite singers. "

" She can't even carry a tune and you love her?,interesting!" Harry laughed hysterically.

" What did you say to your parents about tonight," Alex asked.
"Nothing, just told my mom I'll spend tonight with Steve. How did you manage to convined your parents, I mean... they're always watching you."

"That wasn't easy, but I was lucky my father isn't in country for days." Alex said.