The Nighmare

Harry jumped with the doorbell. Whenever his parents were away he ordered fast foods. He paid for pizza and coca and sat in silence to eat. It was half past twelve. Harry looked at his little sister picture on the wall. He remembered the best days of their life when Jo was alive. After that tragedy all members of family forgot those good memorieses. Harry heard a loud track horning in distance in his mind. Jo had only two years and seven mouth. His mother was in kitchen. Jo was playing in their lawn. Harry damned himself for not being faster. If he had ran faster Jo would have not be dead now. He pressed coca can with his hand and his brown eyes got wet.
The fog had been disappeared when Alex touched the house doorknob. The white rusty door opened with a low creaking sound. He stood in framework,his heart beating was breaking his chest bone. Candels had lit inside the empty house. Furnitures had been covered with dust. A familiar sound echoed in his ears. Something like cutting a piece of wood with a saw. He felt apprehensive--no, he felt scared. In fact he felt terrified. He went upstairs. "Allright Alex,it's just a bad dream.Don't worry boy" he said to himself. He grabbed a pink door knob and opened it. There were brown paint all over,on the floor,walls,bed sheets. He saw a small figure at the left dark corner of the room. It stepped toward him slowly. Alex was ready to escape but the faint in his feet made him unable to run. The figure stood in half shadow-light.His last night dream and the hazy face pictured in his mind. It was figure of a little girl,he guessed, but he couldn't recognised her. The face smiled at him.