nalu day

Hi Hi everyone
Happy nalu day!!!
This fluff will be special for nalu day!
I'm a huge nalu shipper, if it wasn't obvious enough 😅

The song if only written and sung by Dove Cameron this is a nalu song all the way and the AMV for this chapter fits perfectly

Happy nalu day again!!!
•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈••┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

Walking to the guild just getting back from the job request she snuck out to do without natsu's help. She knew he would be upset, and that he would have wanted to go with her, to make sure she was safe and making sure no dark mages would dare to hurt her. But it was simple and easy, and she really didn't need his help.

Once she walked into the guild she walked to the bar seeing Mira there "hey Mira"

"Oh Lucy your back! Perfect timing for nalu day!" Mira squealed excited. Making Lucy look at her and sighed.

She always wanted her to date natsu, and don't get Lucy wrong, he's...well hot and always takes care of her, always protects her when she needed it. Buttt there's a lot of cons.

"Mira you know i-"

Lucy was interrupted by two hands covering her eyes, making Lucy sigh "natsu if you don't move your hands I'll smack them"

Natsu laughed and moved them "your back! Good let's go on a job!"

"Natsu I just got back, tomorrow I promise we'll go on one"

Natsu nodded while smiling "good, now what about this nalu day? Do I get food!" Natsu said excited, making a sweatmark appear on her forehead.

"Always food with you..." Lucy mumbled as Mira smirked.

"Noo natsu it's what I call your ship name! It's where you kiss and be a couple!" Mira said happy.

Natsu and Lucy blushed while looking at Mira then looked at each other. Natsu and Lucy didn't know what to do, natsu wasn't one to back down even if it was something like this. But with Lucy, he didn't want to, he didn't want to push himself onto her like that.

Lucy looked away, then got up and walked out of the guild, natsu yelling and following her. With the weather being cold since it was winter time Lucy shivered while walking home as natsu ran, trying to catch up with her.

"W-Why was my heart beating so fast just looking at him!?" Lucy asked herself while walking inside her home sighing.

"What's wrong with me....." Lucy mumbled while sitting at her desk in her home. She knew natsu would be in here and bug her for food, or ask why she stormed out of the guild. So she took the time she had alone to think about what Mira said, also what she said before she left on her mission a couple of days ago

Flashback

"Your going on a mission alone?" Mira asked curious.

Lucy nodded while smiling "yeah, it's a simple job, just taking mail to someone in a town not far from here"

Mira giggled while smiling, making sure it got marked down as taken "I see well I'm sure natsu will be sad, but good luck'

Lucy looked at Mira confused before she left " wait why it's just this once "

"Well natsu seems to be protective over you, like he loves you but is scared to admit it, cause he doesn't want to push you away" Mira said while smiling. Making Lucy's eyes go wide.

დ•*"*••*"•დ◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌დ•*"*••*"*•დ

Lucy sighed hearing natsu jump in through her open window, making Lucy turn to look at him then looked away.

"Why did you storm out of the guildhall Luce?" Natsu asked while looking at her, walking up to her.

"I..."

She didn't even know why, she didn't know if it was Mira pushing them because of this nalu day thing, or if it was because she was confused about her feelings. She didn't know....

"I don't know...." Lucy said while looking down.

Natsu got in front of her and sighed, standing in front of her. He held out his hand making Lucy look up at him then took his hand.

Natsu's and Lucy's hearts were beating fast, natsu's face heating up. Yeah he was a fire dragon slayer so he was naturally warm, but he was warmer then normal.

"Luce I don't know what this nalu day Mira said is actually a special thing, but...." Natsu Said then sighed, making Lucy look at him confused.

Natsu was never good with words, saying what was on his mind. So he just took action, leaning his face closer to hers, finally kissing her lightly making Lucy's eyes go wide. But slowly she melted into the kiss, closing her eyes and feeling his arm move around her waist, keeping them where they were.

Once they pulled away Lucy looked at natsu with her eyes slightly open while his forehead was placed on hers with his eyes closed.

"Happy nalu day, Luce" natsu said while smiling at her, making her smile at her goofy fire dragon mage.

"Happy nalu day natsu..." Lucy mumbled while staying close to them, keeping herself close to him.

The whole rest of the day they stayed at Lucy's home, eating, laughing, playing games and just being together. And having to kiss natsu everytime she lost.

She was happy. Very happy....

დ•*"*••*"•დ◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌დ•*"*••*"*•დ

This was a short one, but it was pretty straight forward
I really hope you enjoy it!

Happy nalu day!!