Best Friends

Hi Hi
this is my nalu fluffs!
These will be coming when I have free time between stories! So don't expect them every day!

The song Best friend by Jason Chen is this song for this fluff, this is what this fluff is based around! Please listen to this when he confesses, it's so beautiful and wholesome!!

Enjoy~

დ .•*""*••*""*•.დდ .•*""*••*""*•.დ

Today was the day, the day natsu would confess his love to his best friend Lucy heartfilia. They've been childhood friends since they 10 years old, he'd remember the moment they meet like it was yesterday. That alone made him smile softly.

Flashback

10 year old natsu was sitting on the swings, crying, cause no one wanted to play with him.

"Hey you want someone to play with?"

Natsu looked up seeing 10 year old Lucy, the blonde slightly long hair, pink hair. He looked at her, tears in her eyes then smiled, nodding

"Yeah, I'm natsu dragneel" natsu said while smiling his cute toothy grin.

Lucy smiled, while holding out her hand "I'm Lucy heartfilia"

He shook her hand while smiling "let's play dragon and princess!" Natsu said excited. Making Lucy giggle while smiling.

Ever since then, Lucy and natsu were friends, playing at the park, playing dragon and princess. Growing into teens he would always laugh at how she would get so excited over things, how he'd comfort her when she was broken up by a guy, playing video games together. But soon he found himself falling in love with her.

He fell in love with his best friend...

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌◌⑅⃝●♡⋆⑅⃝◌

"Ok I'm going to do it!" Natsu thought to himself while walking down the halls to lunch. They would normally spend lunch together at the court yard.

He seen her there, laughing and talking to Jason, the new guy there, he looked at her surprised then looked away.

"I should have known...." Natsu thought then walked away, bumping into Erza.

"Hey watch- natsu? Hey you ok?" Erza asked while looking at him.

Natsu looked at her then sighed "yeah, I'm fine just, I was going to tell Luce something, but she's busy..." Natsu said while looking at her.

Erza looked at him then sighed, seeing his salmon hair a mess as always "well if this something your feelings, I think I might be able to help, with Mira, since she's rooting for this"

Erza and Mira have been dating for about two weeks, it came as a shock to everyone, but everyone accepted it. Natsu looked at her shocked then smiled "really! You'd do that thanks a ton Erza!" Natsu said excited.

Erza smiled while nodding "of course" she simply responded then walked to her class.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌◌⑅⃝●♡⋆⑅⃝◌

Natsu was walking around after school. He lived by himself, so he had a part-time job as a tech support. He was pretty good at it, but it had a flexible scheduling so it gave him a bunch of free time, but it paid good.

"Ugh I can't believe that Jason guy ruined everything...." Natsu mumbled, walking into his apartment seeing a letter on the table.

He looked at it, reading it, made him surprised then ran out of his apartment and towards the airport

Dear natsu

Sorry about lunch, I was hoping to tell you then, but I couldn't do it, you mean a lot and I know you'd beg me to stay...

But I'm leaving, crocus has a great school and college there...besides my father wants me to come back

Natsu I don't know what I'd do without you, you helped me feel like I wasn't alone after my mother died and he left me alone...I don't know what I would have done without you by my side...

So thank you natsu....for everything

Love Lucy

"Stupid Luce!...." Natsu yelled while running to the airport, since he lived close by. He wasn't going to let her go, he couldn't not before he could tell her how he felt. That he loved her....

Once he got there he breathed heavily, looking around, seeing her about to go into the port he ran up to her "Luce!!" Natsu yelled.

Lucy looked back at him shocked "natsu!? What are you doing here?!"

Natsu ran up to her then sat his hands on his knees breathing heavily "you can't...just leave!" Natsu said while painting, looking up at her. "You can't just leave me a letter Luce! Not when-"

Lucy looked at him surprised, feeling his hands on hers "natsu...."

"Lucy I....You can't leave, not when I realized...realized I fell in love with my best friend!" Natsu yelled while looking at her blushing slightly.

Lucy looked at him shocked, she thought he seen her as a sister, there was no signs that he loved her. Yeah he was overprotective when she would date guys, but she didn't know it was one thing. Jealousy...

"Natsu...." Lucy mumbled while looking at him. She didn't know what to say, or what to do. She then smiled softly, she then intertwined her fingers with his. Making natsu look at her hand then looked at her.

"I fell in love with my best friend too...." Lucy told him, while smiling. "I've been in love since we were ten...."

Natsu looked at her then smiled, pulling her out of the line since there was no one in front of her "then stay, screw your dad" natsu said while smiling his toothy grin.

Lucy looked at natsu surprised then smiled softly, nodding slightly "yeah"

Natsu then leaned forward as did Lucy, there eyes closed once there lips landed on each other's, making the people who where clap at them, making natsu and Lucy pull away blushing but smiling.

After that, they always hung out, living together since Lucy's dad stopped playing for her place. They was always together, never bored with each other's company. They were happy together, as a couple.

"Say Luce"

Lucy turned to look at natsu as they were sitting on the couch, watching Lucy's Blackpink the TV show.

"Yeah natsu?" Lucy asked while looking at him, laying her head on his chest, while his arm was around her, laying on her shoulder.

Natsu looked down at her smiling his toothy grin, making Lucy smile "this feels right, nah missing something" natsu said, while Lucy looked at him confused then closed her eyes when natsu lips landed on hers.

Pulling away after a couple of minutes, natsu and Lucy smiled at each other.

"I love you Luce"

"I love you to natsu"

XXXXXX