A young girl walked in. She had black and purple hair, and wore heavy eyeliner. "Good morning!" She sat down and started filling up her plate.

"Umm." I started, confused.

"Anabelle, you remember Clarissa, don't you?" My mom said, setting down her coffee and then filling up her own plate.

I shook my head in curious confusion. 

"I was just a baby when you... you know." Clarissa said, "I don't really remember you either."

"So you're my sister?" I asked, just to make sure I was understanding something I've never had before.

"Yep." She said, our mom nodding.

"You remember your boyfriend too, right?" Clarissa asked. 

"I have a boyfriend?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Well, he's still waiting for you, I think, to wake up. Mom called him this morning and he's coming over... like now." She finished as the door opened and a voice called out.

"Hey, Aiden." Clarissa bounced over to the door to greet my boyfriend, who in my dream was actually my husband.

"Hey! Look who's up and about!" He walked over with my seven year old sister handing from his arm. He looked like he did in my dream, only less wolf-like I guess. 

He leaned down to kiss me, and I obliged, but it felt different, weird, as if the guy I was kissing was different than the guy I dreamed about.

"So where's Erica?" My mom asked, eating more of her food. 

"She's with her mom. Sucks to be me." He laughed.

"Erica?" I asked. "Who's Erica?"

He looked at me quizzically. "Don't you remember? When we were fourteen we were at a party, kind of got out of hand. That was before we were going out. Anyways Octavia got pregnant and little Eri got stuck with her."

"Eri." I breathed. Octavia? My dream had everyone from my real life in it. Only Octavia and Aiden never happened, and Eri was mine. 

"So what else is going on?" My mom asked, putting a plate down for Aiden.

"Kate's moving back from Oregon. She finally got her Bachelors and is looking for jobs near home." He replied, grabbing more food.

The day was gone in minutes. I was rushed around by my mom, picking up new clothes and shoes, meeting with a counselor about my unique situation, and getting a new phone with updated contacts.

As I drifted off to sleep, my mind wondered about the dream I had when I was in a coma. 

I opened my eyes. I was in a forest surrounding me was mist and fog. 

I was back in the dreams I would have when I was in the coma. The one where Princess Adrianna's dead mother, Leila, and her wolf-spirit would talk to me, giving me advice.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Ana. You are in a coma now when the spirit inside Octavia used her magic to separate you and Adrianna, Adrianna was forever lost, and you slipped into a sleep that no one on Avalon can seem to wake you from." Her image was unclear, her voice was scratchy, as if it was an unclear transmission. "Your memories from your new life aren't real. You are the mother of Eri, and Clarissa is a dragon. You must find a way to wake up. You must."

I woke up in sweat, gasping for air. What the hell was going on with my life?

~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter 21.