Murad was waiting for me on the terrace.

I smile and sit down on the pillow in front of Murad.
We talked a little before some maids and agas came and arrange some candles and the food at the table.

"Bismillah al-Rahman Al-Rahim," Murad said and then started eating. I look at him with a little smile and started eating as well.

"How was your first interaction with Valide?"
Asked Murad, as I was dipping a slice of bread in honey. The sudden question caught me off guard.

"I didn't get the chance to know the Sultana, but apparently, my old name 'Gloria' reminded her of her little sister, and I have a really beautiful face,"  I said with a slight smile

"Well, she is right you are my angel-faced and hearted Sultana," he said, making me blush.

I laughed "I'm not your Sultana yet and I don't want to become a Sultana anytime soon."

"Hmm, really why?, You don't want to become the mother of my kids?" he asked in an unfortunate tone.

I smiled and toke his hand in mine "No, that's not the reason. I want to become the mother of your kids, both females, and males." I said smiling and imagining our little kids running around the garden, me and Murad holding hands and cuddling.

Murad smiled brightly at that.

"but I don't want to become a Sultana because then all eyes are going to be on us...I don't want people to think that I'm with you because I'm forced into this, or because of power, that's the last thing I want people to think about us. I said looking down sadly, tightening my grip on his hand.

I did fall in love with Murad, not because I'm forced to or because of his power. But because of who he is.

I promise myself. That I will protect Murad from anything until my last breath

Murad looked at me with a proud smile " I love you" he said with tears in his eyes, and that made my soul light up

I freeze for a minute not able to hide my tears and smile,  "I love you too" I said as my cheeks turn red.it felt like the most genuine thing I said in my whole life. It felt perfect, it felt right.

At that moment Murad pulled me closer to him and kissed me so tenderly and sweetly, like never before.

We continue conversing and cuddling, Murad went to pray, as a Muslim he has to pray five times a day, and when I asked him about it, he said that "praying is the connection between a Muslim and Allah,"and that moved something in me.

We continued to talk and I told him everything that happened since I entered the harem.

I giggle remembering Gül aga's panicked face. "Ohh only if you saw his face at that moment, he looked at me, like I have grown two heads," I said laughing trying to duplicate Gül aga's face. Murad joined my laughing session and hugged and pulled me closer to him.

"Ahh, I haven't laughed this much, in a long time," Murad said as we were now sitting on his terrace couch, it was almost sunset, time flies by so fast when I'm with him.

I smiled at that " you have the most beautiful smile, I'm love your dimples, they are so pretty" I say caressing his smiling cheeks.

"I love your heart it's so pure" he said making me red yet again.

I just plant a passionate kiss in his lips and say" I love all of you".

~~~

"But Valide sultan wasn't mad at me at all,  she even said that you wanted to see me since the day we arrived at the Palace, and told him and Cennet hatun to help me get ready," I said moving my hands around explaining

We talked about everything we even somehow mentioned Princess Farya even though I was trying to avoid talking about her.

"So you met Princess Farya" he said more like asked.

"Yeah, I met her and Ayşe sultan in Kösem Sultan's chamber," I said as we were now laying down inside his chamber.

"I hope they weren't mean to you in any way."

"No not really, I completely understand," I said, not wanting to snitch on Princess Farya. and smiled at him.

He smiled and pulled me on top of him. "Now enough about everyone else and let's talk about us," he said making me giggle.

~~~~~~~~~

Alright, so that was today's chapter.
I hope you like the story so far.
Thanks for reading <3

1154 words <3