Win took a moment to think then sigh , he held Day hand and gets inside the water carefully, it was perfect temperature for swimming. Once inside the water he sat beside Day and let his body relaxed, then Win laughed a bit looking at Day for a moment, in the past few days Day had been great to him. He is really caring and attentive to him. He brought almost everything for him branded clothes, book, supplies he'll be needing for his pregnancy, healthy snacks, special milk, vitamins, everything he could think of.  Doctor visited to him from time to time reminding Win everything he need to consider at his five months pregnancy. Win learn that Day also runs several other business companies all over the world. He like Win, and watch only his movies. He's the biggest fan of Win Metawin, but frankly he has no time for love since he's been a loyal fan and busy fulfilling his royal duties and expanding his business. Win sincerely said "Thankyou Day. You've been so kind to me, how can I ever going to repay you".

Never in his wildest imagination Win thought to find himself in this kind of situation, watching himself declaring dead, staying under the care of some royal highness. He really don't know what else to do other than thinking about his messed up life. How long it will take for him to go back to his people. He's not sure if he even want to live his old life once again anymore. The old Win has suffered too much, he can't let them bring him down once again . Day respond "I'm just happy, I can help babe, I never thought after doing Golden Age project with you, I'll get the chance to be with You anymore and knowing we are expecting a baby has made me excited and woken something inside me that want you to stay with me as long as it possible". In the end Win blushed hearing Day words he teases "You're really my biggest fan, aren't you?". In response Day just laugh throwing his head back. 

All of a sudden Day ask "So, now what's your plan. Whatever you want it'll be done in no time. Anything... just say a word". Win sigh and look away, he's been thinking alot lately. He is not sure if he can look at Bright and Lea in a same way anymore.  His heart is filled with hatered knowing how easily Bright gave up the search for him. Before anything they were best friends to each other but seems Bright even forget that. On the other hand What Lea did to him and Bright was unforgivable. Her wicked laugh still haunted Win in sleep. Couple of times Win woke up in the middle of the night sweating and screaming cursing that bit.ch name, shaking violently that Day had to come to him and hold him tightly. Day stayed holding Win in his embrace until he stop crying and sleep again after feeling better. Win was just so greatful that Day was there for him and his baby. 

Win cleared his throat and started "I don't know Day, maybe for now I just want to learn to love myself for my baby. I want to move to a place where nobody knows me. I don't want to go back to them but I want to go back when I can make them pay for all the pain and trouble they caused me and right now I can't do that". Day nods agreeing "I understand I'll help you. How about you come with me to Spain. You can stay with me until the time you're ready to avenge yourself". Win blink few times hearing Day sudden offer Win ask "isn't it too much, I mean I don't want to be a bother to you knowing you from royalty. You'll have certain responsibility to fulfil besides You've already given me so much help". Day shrug "Babe, you'll never be a bother to me. You're my most favorite person in this whole world, why do you think I have your picture in my rest house. And My Royal duties isn't really demanding much. I can take care of you and your little fella just fine. I can atleast be the father of your child if not your husband". Day said it like it's nothing to him.

Win mouth fell open as he ghasp and his eyes widened. He was unable to believe what he just heard Win ask in amused tone "Day are you serious?. You don't know right now I'm a big mess. Everyone believe that I'm a cheater even my own husband didn't believe in me and he dumped me for someone else. I'm literally a disgrace, why would you still want to associate with someone like me". Day held Win hand and squeeze gently then firmly stated "Babe, that's what everyone said, but that not what I believe. The world may judge you but only those who try to see you in the eyes would understand the pain you've been through. We know each other for since couple of week but I was there didn't I?. Beside that  I can help you with everything, if you want to succeed. We just need to plan their downfall carefully. And trust me right now that man doesn't deserve an ounce of your pity. He dare to broke my Queen heart, cheat on you, bragged about his mistress. What kind of husband he was?. You shouldn't let him off the hook until you show him who is Win Metawin".

Every word Day spoke sound so correct and it ignite some kind of fire and confidence in Win, even though it pierce his broken heart. Anger and hatered filled each time he think about the two being together, or spending time together while declaring him dead. Sure enough Bright did very bad by choosing Lea over him again and again even after Win gave him, his trust, love and everything. Win balled his fist and for the first time there was no tears in his eyes maybe because he cried enough. From now his goal changed, Win had nothing in mind rather then to seek revenge from the two people who caused his downfall. Win decided to accept Day offer. And Win already knows where to start planning, Bright's top priority is his company and how he would feel if he lost it?. Win mentally smirk at his evil thought.

Share your thoughts ❤️