Chapter 1

DIAMOND'S P.O.V

"Babe?" Ashanti Says.

"Yes?" I Reply.

"I Can't Find My Makeup." Ashanti came downstairs pouting.

"No But Baby You Know How I Feel About You Wearing Makeup. You Don't Need It You Look Gorgeous Without It." I say.

"Awe , Thanks Babe But, I Really Do Need My Makeup Bag." Ashanti says while giving me a kiss.

"Ugh It's In The Bathroom Under The Sink Shanti."

"Thank You." She says.

"Where Are You Going Anyways?" I ask following behind her.

"Ummmmm Just Out With Tae'Shonna." Ashanti says applying her eyeliner.

"Man. Why You Gotta Hang Around That Girl. She Be Acting So Thristy And Like She Ain't Got Any Sense." I said huffing.

"You Know Tae'Shonna Is My Bestfriend Baby And If You Don't Wanna Be Here By Yourself Than Call Shawn Over." Shanti finished her makeup and went to put on her shoes.

Ding Ding.

"Who Is That?" Shanti asked.

I smiled and walked to the door. "Just Shawn."

"Oh So You Knew What You Was Doing Anyways Huh?" Shanti laughed.

"Bruh I'm Hungry Y'all Just Gonna Invite A Nigga Over And Not Have Any Food?" Shawn said plopping down on the sofa.

"Well, Damn Hey LaShawn" Shanti called out.

"Aye! Don't Be Calling Me That Shit. Wassup Ashanti." Shawn said mocking Shanti.

"Nigga Imma Order Some Pizza And Wings For Your Fat Ass." I laughed and shook my head.

"Don't Be Having No Hoes Up In My House Shawn. Let Me Find Some Drawers Up In Her Or Even Sniff And Smell That A Bitch Been In This House." Ashanti put her hands on her hips and stared at Shawn.

"Damn OK Mom!" Shawn yelled.

"Don't Be Yelling At Me In My House I'll Fight Your Ass."

"Ooohhhhh I'm So Scared. Your Short Ass Ain't Gonna Do Nothing So Shut Up And Gone About Your Business Nigga." Shawn pulled out her phone.

"What! What Did You Just Call Me!?" Shanti took of hee heel and threw one at Shawn.

"You Better Stop Before You Get Man Handled." Shawn threw the shoe back at Shanti.

"Alright Baby. I'm Finna Head Out I'll See You Later." Ashanti gave me a kiss and put her shoe back on.

"Aye Shanti Your Friend Tae'Shonna Single?"

"Why Is That Any Of Your Concern? She Don't Want You."

"Mannnnn , Just Gone Ahead And Give Her My Number And Stop Playing So Much."

"Whatever." Shanti walked out of the door.

I shook my head and laughed to myself. These two act like little siblings arguing and shit.

"Bruh You Gonna Order The Pizza Now Or What?" Shawn asked turning on the T.V

"Yeah Man." I replied.

After I ordered the pizza me and Shawn sat and talked about all the shit that we've been through when we was little all the girls we used to have and all the times we got into trouble. Shawn was my Bestfriend and she was a stud. I know, I know I'm a fem and my Bestfriend is a stud. At one time Shawn uses to like me but we both knew that that wasn't going to go anywhere. The Pizza came eventually and we watched some basketball game that she was tripping over and just chilled out.

"Ayyee Man I Meant To Tell You That Taylor Just Moved Back Into Town." Shawn said catching me off guard.

"Taylor Who?" I asked knowing that I knew who she was talking about.

"Come On Man, Your Ex Taylor." Shawn said.

"Oh Forreal?" I asked.

"Yeah. I Saw Her At The Mall Last Week And She Was Looking Thicker Than Ever. I Didn't Even Recognized Her When I Saw Her Until She Came Up To Me." Shawn replied.

"Damn. Bruh I Am Not Trying To Let Taylor And Ashanti Cross Paths Because If They Do I Know All Hell Is Going To Break Loose." I said shaking my head.

"Yeah You Right. But It Was Good Catching Up With You Though Sis. But, I Bests Be Outs. A Nigga Gotta Go To Work In The Morning." Shawn got up and got her keys giving me a hug and she was out.

Hold Up Girl Just Wine It Slow, I'm Gonna Take You Where You Trynna Go

"Hey Baby Wassup." I say.

"Nothing Much. I Just Called To Let You Know That I'll Be Home In A Hour Or So." Shanti said.

"Well, Ohkay Baby I'll Be Here." I said.

"See You Later Diamond. I Love You."

"I Love You Too Shanti." I hung up.

I walked into the kitchen and decided to make my baby some dinner. I don't know much about cooking but my Momma did teach me a little something. I decided that I was going to make Spaghetti it wasn't nothing special but it was kind of quick. While the food was cooking I decided to tidy up the house some. By the time I was putting the food on the table Ashanti came through the front door.

"Ooh Something Smells Good." Shanti says coming into the kitchen with a big smile on her face. "Did You Do This For Me Diamond?" She asked.

"Yes Baby." I said giving her a kiss.

"Wow, Well Thanks Babe. I'll Just Go Wash My Hands And We Can Eat."

Ashanti came back from washing her hands and we ate our dinner while she told me about her day. I loved listening to my baby talk seeing her happy makes me happy. After dinner we both cleaned up the kitchen and while Shanti Was putting the dishes away I went upstairs to run us some bath water and I lit a few scented candles.

"Shanti!" I yelled downstairs.

"Yes Hun" She replied.

"Baths Ready." I said.

Ashanti came upstairs and we both undressed each other and got into the bathtub and relaxed while I held Shanti in my arms. This is how I want all my days to be like.

A/N
Heyyy ! So I'm Trying Out This New Story I Know I Haven't Updated On Any Of The Other Stories But Honestly I Just Lost Interest In It. I Dunno Why But I Hope You Guys Like This Story