Chapter 5

Shanti's P.O.V

I don't know what to do. Diamond didn't seem excited about the whole baby thing and I just don't know what to do with myself. I went upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom and cried my eyes out. You Would've thought she'd be happy about it since she was the one who brought it up in the first place.

I got off of the floor and washed my face. My eyes were red and puffy and by the looks of things you can tell I've been crying. I went downstairs and I saw that Diamond wasn't in the house. I went into the kitchen and began making myself a sandwich. My sandwich had ham, Turkey, roast beef, cheese,and tomatoes on it and I got a bag of sour cream and onion chips and an Arizona Green Tea. I took my food upstairs with me and put in a Harry Potter movie. What? I like Harry Potter too. Halfway through eating my food I hear the front door open and close. I knew it was Diamond by the way she was dragging around the house. Diamond opened the room door and  stood in the doorway.

"What?" I said looking at her. "Aren't You Gonna Come In?"

"Are You Mad At Me?" Diamond asked.

'Sigh' 

"No I Am Not Mad At You." I said.

"Are You Upset?"

"No." I replied.

"Are You Gonna Hit Me?"

I shook my head and Diamond walked into the room. She sat down at the foot of the bed and began rubbing my feet.

"I'm Sorry For The Way I Acted When You Told Me Shanti. I Just Didn't Know How To Respond To That." Diamond said looking at me.

"Are You Upset With Me?" I asked.

"Not Really. I Just Wished You Would've Told Me You Were Going To The Doctor And We Could've Been There Together. I Didn't Want You To Go Through That By Yourself." Diamond said.

"I'm Sorry For Not Telling You Baby." I moved my food aside and climbed to the bottom of the bed where she was.

"Its Ohkay Baby. Just Let Me Know When You Do Things Like That So I Can Be There For You."

"Alright Baby." I said.

"Now, I See You Made A Sandwich Are You Gonna Make Me One Too?" Diamond asked with a smile.

"No. Go Make Your Own Food." I laughed and mushed her away as she tried to steal my chips.

"Fine. I Guess I Gotta Fiend For Myself ." Diamond said.

"I Guess So." I laughed at her.

I finished my food and movie and cuddled with Diamond until we both fell asleep.

Daisha's P.O.V

I can't wait until I see my sister I haven't seen her in some weeks with her gay self. I pulled up to her and her girlfriend driveway and got out the car to knock on their door.

Knock Knock

"Who Is It?" I hear Diamond say.

"Daisha!!" I yelled.

"Wh-" Diamond pulled open the door with Ashanti behind her.

"Heyy" I said

"Daisha. I Haven't Seen You In Forever Sis. What You Been Up Too? Get In Here." My sister said pulling me inside.

"Haha. I Miss You Too Diamond."

"What Are You Doing Here"? Diamond said.

"Oh Just Visting. Hey Shanti." I said giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"It's Been A Long Time Since I've Saw You." Ashanti said to me.

"I Know. Some Best Friend You Are Shanti." I said mugging her.

A/N
Heyy Guys. I Hope You Like This Chapter Please Vote And Comment ❤