Chapter 6

P.O.V Daisha's

"I Haven't Seen You In Forever." I said to Diamond.

"Yeah We Shouldn't Just Drop Off The Face Of The Earth Like That." Diamond said with a lot of sarcasm.

"Oh Shut Up. I Do Not Drop Off The Face Of The Earth So Don't Over Exaggerate." I mugged her.

"So How Long You Gonna Be In Town?" Shanti said.

"I'm Here To Stay This Time." I said.

"Are You Sure? Last Time You Said That You Went To London For 3 Months." Diamond said.

"Whatever I'm Serious This Time. I Need To Settle Down And Start Me A Family." I said.

"Speaking Of Families." Diamond said.

"What?" I asked.

"We're Having A Baby." Shanti said.

OMG. I'm gonna be a auntie finally. I've been waiting for this to happen since forever.

"Yay! I'm Going To Be A Tee Tee." I said. "I Can't Wait To Plan The Baby Shower With Y'all. Now I Really Have To Stay. Y'all Two Don't Know Nothing About Raising A Baby."

Diamond laughed at my ranting. "And You Know Everything About Kids?"

"Yeah I Took That Class In High School." I huffed.

"Yeah For How Long?" Diamond laughed.

"Oh Shut Up. What Do You Know?" I smirked at her.

"Well. If I Didn't Know Anything YouTube Can Teach Me All I Need To Know." Diamond said

"Oh Lord. Get Ready For What's In Store Ashanti. Diamond Gonna Be On YouTube All Day And You Won't Be Getting Any Help." I laughed.

Couple Of Hours Later

I love spending time with my sister and my best friend and I'm ecstatic about them having a baby. They're going to be the perfect parents.

I'm glad I gotten me a place here in town already because Lord knows I did not want to sleep on nobody's sofa or hotel room. I just got to unpack all my things tomorrow I got all my furniture where it's supposed to be and all the boxes in the rooms where it's occupants are going to go. It was already 10 p.m I grabbed a towel and wash cloth and some sweats and took me a quick shower. I made up my bed and laid down in it thinking about all I needed to do the next day.

P.O.V Shawn's

"Fuck Shawn ! Fuck This Pussy Up." This broad was screaming while I was deep in her Pussy.

To be honest I didn't even know shorty's name. I met her at the club and she wanted to Fuck so I gave her exactly what she wanted.

"I'm Finna Cum Baby !!" She yelled out.

As soon as Shorty got her nut I put my strap back in my pants and dipped. I was not trying to get rang feelings involved in Fucking her. Hell I didn't even want to catch her name again. I left from out of the club's bathroom and went outside to my whip and decided that it was time to go home.

As soon as I got home I checked my Facebook and saw that Diamonds sister Daisha was back in town.

No lie. Daisha was as bad as they come and I wanted her but I didn't know if she was gay or not. What the Hell am I saying ? It doesn't matter if she's gay or not I turned straight married Bitches out and made them want to leave their husband's. But I wasn't trying to wife no Bitch. But Daisha. She wasn't a Bitch, She was that person you would want to wife.

What the hell am I thinking. I can't be thinking like this about my best friend sister. Man Damn. I want her to be mines.

A/N
Hey Guys, I Wanted To Give You Guys A Chapter. I Hope You Like It But Please COMMENT , And Vote.