[i] MEETING THE PAST, MEETING THE FUTURE

"Alright, now I'm confused. Where are we?"Bumi asked. He was just playing with his younger siblings when he and said little siblings turned up here. "I have no idea..."  The room around them was dark, the only thing visible was the vague shadows of chairs, and some black window-looking thing.

"Huh? Bumi? Kya?  Tezin? Is that you?" A certain princess with glasses asks. "Izumi!" Bumi calls, running over to her. Izumi smiles. "Hi Bumi. Do you happen to know where we are?" She asks. "Uhhhh, no." 

"Cousin Bumi, Kya, and Tenzin? Izumi? You guys are here to!" The voice of a nine year old Aruna exclaimed. 

Bumi nodded. "Yep, we're here... Oh uh, hi Lin." Bumi waved to the earthbending 5-year-old walking towards them. "I don't suppose you know why we're here?" She asked. "No, sadly." Izumi replied.

"Huh?" A man asked getting up. A shadow of someone that looked like Bumi, Tenzin, and Kya's grandfather asks. He also kind sounded like him, but younger. "Grandpa?" A little Tenzin asks. 

Suddenly, the lights flickered on. 

This was the room infront of them

This was the room infront of them. [for those of you who can't see it, it is a standard movie theatre picture.]

The Gaangs kids took a good look at the man and woman. "Grandpa Hakoda! Boy am I glad to see you-" The man had a confused look on his face. 

"Hey! Look at them!" Little Kya pointed towards a few other adults in the room. "Hey... Don't they kind of look like our grandparents?" Aruna asked. "Yeah, kinda." 

"Hakoda!""Kya!" Hakoda ran towards his wife. "Yeah?" Little Kya looked around confused.

"Honey, where are we?" Poppy Beifong asked. "I don't know, dear." Lou replied.

"Grandmother? Your here too?" Izumi asked a very confused Ursa. "Sorry dear, I'm not your grandmother. I'm Ursa." Izumi raised an eyebrow. 

"What is this?" Ozai growled. "Calm down, brother." Iroh said. 

"Hmmmmm..." Monk Gyatso searhced around him.

Suddenly, some girl teleported in front of all of them. Everyone (other than some parents) gaped at her.

"Hello Beifongs, Fire Nation Royals, Water Tribe 'Royals', and Monk Gyatso. I am Anu, and I have come here to show you the future, or the past for some of you. You see," Anu looks towards the parents, and points towards the gaang's kids."These guys over here are your future grandkids. So, everyone, state your names and your families." Anu said. They all gaped at her. "How can we believe you?" Izumi asked, eyebrow raised. 

Anu shrugged. "I mean you guys don't have a choice. Anyways, lets start." 

"Uhhh... I'm Bumi! Son of Avatar Aang and Katara of the water tribe. I'm a nonebender." The parents all gasp. "Avatar?!" "Katara?!" "Aang?!" "Everyone, please calm down. Next."

"Kya II! Daughter of Avatar Aang and Katara! I'm a waterbender!" "Another one..." Hakoda mutters. 

"This is Tenzin, Kya and I's younger brother. He's an airbender." Now that really raised a reaction. "Silence! Now, let's continue." 

Izumi fixed her glasses. "Crown princess Izumi of the fire nation. Daughter of Firelord Zuko and Firelady Mai. I'm a firebender, and as I like to think, a rather good one." She said. Ursa, Iroh, and Ozai stared at her. "Did you say crown princess? And firelord Zuko?" Ozai asked. Izumi nodded. "What happened to Lu Ten? What happened to me?" "Oh, hi grandpa Iroh. Your still alive, sadly, Uncle Lu Ten died in the siege of Ba Sing Se." The fire nation royals were shocked. 

"I guess I'm glad Zuko found happiness. Though, I wonder what happened." Ursa said. "You will find out later. Anyways, next!"

"I'm Aruna! Daughter of Suki and Sokka of the water tribe! I'm a future Kyoshi Warrior!" Hakoda and Kya nodded. "Kyoshi warrior, huh? I heard they are a mainly female based group." She nodded. "Yep." 

"Anyways, I'm Lin Beifong. Daughter of Toph Beifong, who is the BEST earthbender in the world, by the way. I have no idea who my daddy is. I'm an earthbender." Lou and Poppy gaped at their supposed future granddaughter. "Best earthbender?" "Uhuh. She taught Uncle Aang, who is the avatar." She said as if it wasn't a big deal. They once again gaped. 

"Alright, your grandkids know you guys, so we might as well skip that part. Anyways, now that we're all introduced, we will get to reacting to your childrens futures, or parents pasts, alright?" They all nodded. "Great! Now, lets get started!