Staying still (2)

Dudududu.

There was the sound of the helicopter’s propellers. Lee Gilyoung looked at the distant dinosaur island and asked, “Hyung, can’t I take it to the next floor?”

Kim Dokja, who was sweating bullets, turned to Lee Gilyoung.

‘...Why is he staring at me like that?’

He tried his hardest to ignore Cale’s pricing gaze that has been making a hole in his head since earlier and looked at Lee Gilyoung.

The big praying mantis was sitting in Lee Gilyoung’s lap and talking to Lee Gilyoung. The praying mantis rubbed its antenna against Lee Gilyoung’s jaw.

“Unfortunately, you can’t take it.”

Lee Gilyoung hugged the praying mantis with a sad expression.

“…Take care Titano.”

Kwiiik.

‘He already gave it a name.’ Kim Dokja thought.

Unfortunately, monsters created in Theatre Dungeon couldn’t move to another floor. However, items could be taken to other floors.

‘For example, I have the ampoules that increase stats and the item I am now holding.’

[Tyrant T-Rex’s DNA Ampoule]

Kim Dokja looked at the ampules in his hand. The golden ampoule was the most decisive reason for choosing this movie.

It was an item that increased all stats by 10 for 30 minutes after ingestion. Although it had the disadvantage that it could only be used in Theatre Dungeon, in Kim Dokja's opinion, it was impossible to break through the last floor of this dungeon without this item.

‘Especially if Yoo Jonghyuk is in the worst situation as I thought.’

Kim Dokja thought before looking back at Lee Gilyoung. The praying mantis that Lee Gilyoung released flew in the air and the dark sky started to collapse.

[The first ‘Ending Credit’ has been reached.]

[Performers: Kim Dokja, Jung Heewon, Lee Jihye, Lee Gilyoung, Cale Henituse, Raon Miru.]

[You have obtained 500 coins as compensation.]

Everyone felt some dizziness as they appeared on the ground floor again.

“Tsk. Couldn't they teleport us more stably?”

Cale couldn't help but grumble.

“It's because they're not that good at magic, weak human. Smart Rosalyn can do much better than the one who teleported us right now.”

Raon said and Cale nodded nonchalantly.

[The constellation ‘Castle of Light’ smiles proudly.]

‘Of course, Miss Rosalyn is the future master of magic tower after all.’

Cale thought that it was natural that Rosalyn was much better than whoever was responsible for their earlier teleportation since she was a genius mage.

Kim Dokja ignored the conversation between the duo again and looked at the previously only intact poster on the first floor.

After they had escaped, the movie posted on the wall was torn. It was evidence that they safely cleared it. Lee Jihye started complaining, too.

“Do we have to pass a few more floors like this?”

Kim Dokja answered her.

“Yoo Jonghyuk will have broken most of it so it will be faster than you think.”