With that i ran back to my car , leaving them speechless, but they understood the situation and i don't have to worry about them.

Time skip..
I rushed the car breaking all the traffic rules and lights, i just wanted Tae to be alright, i knew something was gonna be wrong!
I decided to let go off calling Minho oppa and drove my car with a dangerous speed! While i was on my way i saw a black car behind me , i noticed it was there since the time i left from office parking lot.
Soon i got to know that i was being followed by someone...but who?
I pressed the accelerator hard and observed that they too did..my heartbeat was on another level as i turned the car into a narrow street ...i saw they stopped behind at the entrance of the street as that car was comparatively bigger than mine , i let out a sigh of relief but maybe they were thinking of another way ahead to attack me from the exit of this street.. i quickly looked back from the the side view mirror and saw that the car was gone ! I actually felt that they would come from the other way that's the exit , they might be thinking I'll come from there but looks like I'm facing fools! I reversed my car and got back from the place I came in this street , i left the street as fast as i could and came on highway , mixed with other cars i let out a sigh of relief as now no one was behind me. I still was looking behind thinking what if they come back again, but seems as if my plan worked.
They were not there anymore. Without wasting any time i rushed my car again and soon i reached home , without even being noticed.
I parked my car as we live on a bit higher altitude , i saw it was foggy , it was about to snow anytime and the time rn was 6:30pm.
I rushed inside the house just to find everyone in the living room while others sitting on the couch all nervous... But as soon as I came inside their eyes landed on me ...
Y/n: guys! Where is Taehyung?

I said slowly walking towards the living room where they all were..

Minho: we're not able to find him anywhere y/n! We got to know from our spys that he's in danger. There is some gang who was following him, they want to capture him for some reason! Those spys tried to help Tae but that gang tricked em and they lost their way.
Y/n: ik it all ..
I spoke slowly almost muttering ..but they heard it.
Suga: uk!? How!?
Y/n: coz the ones who are there after Taehyung are sent by my freaking boss!!!
I could see shook and surprised reaction on everyone's faces...i looked down .
Jin: whatt!!?
Y/n: they got to know about vampires somehow, and have sent investigators to look for more clues , they said they know about u guys! But they don't know y'all by faces , just that there's this mafia gang where all members are vampires. They decided to catch the leader of the mafia gang and they said they'll threaten him if he doesn't stop and go away from this place. Basically he wants to threaten every vampire by using one ! They want to threaten a mafia leader coz everyone thinks mafias are bad and with this they'll threaten a vampire and a mafia both at the same time. They want to do for reputation and just for their own benefit... If Tae gets caught idk what all they'll do with him! And you all too!

I told them every single thing that happened with me at the office today! While tears started to fall down my eyes.
When i ended, suddenly i got a tight hug from Minho!
Minho: shhh! It's okay y/n, y-youre srsly a brave girl, thank you for doing something for us .
Slowly everyone started walking towards me and a normal hug turned to a group hug. They felt bad as i left my job, but were impressed by thinking how a can human sacrifice her most fav. Thing just to save mafias who are vampires too! By doing this y/n had actually brought a frndship hand of human and vampire species together. And they were proud of her.
Jin: thank you for standing for us y/n!
Suga: u even left your job just for us...u don't know how thankful and grateful we r to you! Thank you!
Jhope : just to protect us, from whom the world is scared of , u stood for us , thought about us, thank you y/n-iee!
They all thanked me , everyone was in tears , i was a crying mess coz even after getting warm hugs from them i was missing one person! And that was Tae, i wish he was alright rn!
We broke the hug..