•23¦Don't call my mother here!•

Start from the beginning

"You will pay for this, son of a bitch!"

"I know I'm Bitch, but don't call my parents into this, anyways tell me your name!"

"You are annoying and I'm Lucas Wong is that enough?" he took his sword out.

"Oh wow, Lucas! You also have a sword?, I also have one!" Yeonjun's sword appeared on his hands "Mine is more bright through~" he said playfully.

Lucas just blinked at how unserious the other wasb"Motherfucker!" he ran towards Yeonjun to attack him.

"Don't call my mother and I didn't fuck anyones mother." the icy male said as he blocked Lucas's attack.

"Mind telling me how old you are?" Yeonjun pushed Lucas away with all this strength "Bitch, I came here to kill you and are you even afraid of dying?"

"Ashhh, you really have some ear problem and I'm not afraid of dying cuz you obviously can't kill me." Yeonjun pushed the raven haired male onto the ground and put his sword on the other's neck.

"Tell me when you was born?"

"Fuck you!" Yeonjun pressed his weapon a little closer into his skin.

"Tell me which year you were born, Bitch!"

"Why do you really wanna know that huh?" Lucas griped into his sword tight as in for a sudden attack, Taehyun noticed it and knew what the one below Yeonjun was gonna do next.

Believe in yourself Taehyun, you can do it.

The voice inside his head said, he closed his eyes and snap his fingers as in casting a spell.

Opening his eyes to see everything froze, the birds froze on thin air, the leaves falling from the tree looks like the are floating.

Looking at yeonjun and Lucas, he saw Lucas aiming his weapon towards Soobin, with out another thought he pushed Soobin and the other two, to the opposite direction and snapped his fingers again.

A sword flew and land of a tree "what the fuck?" Lucas said "Omo- did you really throw it at Soobin?" the icy boy was about to lose his temper.

"Wait, how did that happen?"

"Thats a secret and you really messed my temper up, literally you really messed it up, big times" Yeonjun'z eyes glowed a bright blue color, which is his elemental color and pressed his sword a little bit more into Lucas' neck, it burned him, like so much cuz 1 : it wasn't a ordinary sword, 2 : it was the ice's sword.

"You can't kill him that easily, Choi Yeonjun!" a not so familiar voice spoke "Ahh, Now who are you?" Yeonjun fake cried "Me- *cough* I'm Hendery-"

"And I'm hungry, if you guys are done let's leave~" Kai whined.

"All of you are so annoying!"

"We know!" they all said together.

"You are dead!" Hendery ran towards Yeonjun with his sword only to get it thrown away by an arrow.

"Didn't expect that, right?" Soobin said flexing bow.

"I teach him that." Yeonjun said proudly.

"Teach me what?"

"How to flex."

"Oh yeah, he did-"

"Wait when?"

"Beom, shut up" the nature pouted.

"You guys are so annoying, just like Haechan-" Lucas's eyes widened when he realized what hendery said.

"HENDERY!!!" Hendery covered his mouth in shock of what he said.

"Haechan?, Who is Haechan?"

"It's no one and take your foot of my dick!" Lucas yelled, Yeonjun moved his legs to the raven male's stomach.

"Tell me who the fuck is Haechan!" Yeonjun dragged his sword towards lucas' face.

"Tell me or you will never see!" he said as he pointed the bright blue sword to his eyes

"It's non of your business, bitch!" Lucas pushed Yeonjun away and got up, the others where taken aback.

"Did you really just pushed me?, you again made a big mistake" Yeonjun's  bright blue eyes darken, along with his sword.

"Wow, yeonjun I didn't expect you to reveal yourself this fast!" Hendery said putting a hand over Lucas' shoulders, Yeonjun smirked "So what if I did?, are you gonna kill me?"

"Well you guess it right."

"Tsk tsk tsk, you really thought we are weak?" it was beomgyu, his eyes glowed green and had his scythe on his hands.

"Wow, y'all are so easy to figure out-"

"Fuck you!" Kai yelled throw his dagger at Hendery, it hit on his shoulder as flinched with pain and fell on the ground, feeling his energy weakening.

"Hendery.... Why you so fucking weak, bitch?"

"Fuck you, you don't understand how much it hurts, until when you get hit with a Element's weapon!" he whined.

"Kai, did you just cursed?" Soobin asked in disbelief.

"It just came out accidently, hehe."

"And you two, before you leave, tell us who this Haechan is?" Lucas send Yeonjun a look.

"I freaking told you it's non of your business, motherfucker!" he said before vanishing with Hendery.

"Don't call my mother and I don't fuck anyone's mother!" Yeonjun yelled before running to the others "Y'all are OK right?"

"We are hyung!" Kai said smiling "and we all used our weapons, can you believe that?"

"Yes hyung, oooh it was amazing and I really wanna know who is this Haechan is through."

"I agree with Tae."

"Let go to Namjoonie hyung, he told us to tell him everytime something like this happens, right? And we can ask him is he knows who this is."

"Yeah, let's go!" they walked out of the park and back to the company to meet Namjoon.....