12 - Potion went right or wrong

Start from the beginning

(A/N: Sorry bout' Jennie's blurry pic)They made quite an entrance as some jaws were dropped that includes Chaeng and even weird girl Won-Young

They made quite an entrance as some jaws were dropped that includes Chaeng and even weird girl Won-Young. I don't want to lie but she's really looking drop dead gorgeous in a black slim dress. The shape of her body complements with her dress which makes it perfect. She's marvelous. If only I were a guy, I would definitely date you Jennie Kim. 

I groaned inwardly as they are both approaching to us. What makes it difficult is when Jennie Kim's eyes are attached to me, too tempting to look away and break the contact. I am sort of petrified. 

"Wow! Jisoo and Jennie you guys look so gorgeous!" Chaeng said with complete amusement in her face, complimenting the drop dead gorgeous girls in front of us. 

"So do you too, Rosie Posie," Jennie compliments Chaeng back and it got her stunned, knowing that Jennie Kim is talking to her. 

"I agree," Jisoo second the motion and it made me chuckle seeing this chipmunk red as a tomato. 

"Wow." I said out of the blue. It eventually came off my mouth. 

Won-Young on the other hand just rolled her eyes and I can see she is not too pleased. Perhaps, she feels like she's out of place right now.

"Hey, girls. I want you to meet Jang Won-Young, the host of this party," I introduced Won-Young to my friends and they shake hands for formalities. 

"Great place, Won-Young." Jennie smiled, trying to have a conversation with Won-Young

"We love it," Jisoo added. 

"Thank you and I hope you'll enjoy the night," Won-Young smiled to us and her eyes landed unto me again, with that look that makes my heart beat race hastily. 

--
[Unknown's POV]

Ugh. Party. 

Nice.

Free food, I guess. 

A girl in the same school as me, an old acquaintance, an old family just hosted a party before the intramurals. Isn't it against the rules? 

Why would she even be scared? She got huge connections with the owner of this school. Might as well, play nice with the big boats again. 

I don't know what her intentions are but I am only here for the fun. I wanna see what she's planning, this cunning girl would never do something grandiose without something back in return. 

Free food? Free drama? It's totally fun. *smirks*

I walked towards the enormous gate, inside it is a mansion. Although this place gave me a familiar feeling but I somehow disregard it as I no longer consider myself as part of the family. Seems like the party has already started when there are disco lights illuminating the place and the music is so loud. Some people are already tipsy; some are dancing on the dancefloor; some are playing beer pong; some are even kissing like tonight is the end, and many more. 

I get one slice of pizza from an open box and took a bite while searching the place and look for my old cousin Won-Young. I've discovered a lot upon entering the other hall in their mansion, it's Won-Young and her little bottle of incantation. 

"What ya planning, Wonyoung?" I startled her and she accidentally drop the bottle on the floor but it didn't break because of how thick the glass was made. 

"Y-yoongi?" She immediately pick the bottle and hide it behind her. 

I keep my steps towards her while taking the last bite of my pizza and gave her a sly smile. "Don't call me that. We're not friends," 

"What are you doing here?" She yelled in a whisper. 

"Hmm... Seeing some fun made by you?" I responded and she rolled her eyes, showing disapproval of my existence. 

"Look. If you're here to sabotage my plans then I want you out of my party," She pointed her forefinger to the door, asking me to leave, but I am stubborn. I don't want to. 

"What a great way of welcoming an old acquaintance, eh? I just came here, it's too bad to step out right now," I hold my hysterical laugh and checked the glass of whiskey in front of her. "I'm thirsty," I grabbed the glass of whisky and she tried to stop me but I already swallowed the burning drink before she yanked my hand which made the glass fall unto the ground which it surely breaks. 

"Stupid!" She yelled. 

"What is your problem!? The guy just wants to drink!" I yelled back at her.

I don't know what her problem is but she clenched her fists and screamed from the top of her lungs which makes me cover my ears. 

"Are you crazy? Could you just shut up!?" I yelled at her, her scream is the most annoying thing on earth. 

"Why do you keep getting in my way, Yoongi!?? Agh! I hate you!" She pushed me and I got taken aback. She ran away from the room and I checked the empty bottle she was holding earlier. 

'Love Potion'

You've got to be kidding me. No way. 

All I can say is that she's terrible at this. She's terrible at black magic and if given that I have it then I must say that I'm better than her.