Idk something clicked in my mind and i rushed out of the room in my office room...

15 mins later...
Minho came there to check...
Minho: what's wrong Tae?
Taehyung: I'm not able to find the pendant anywhere....
Minho also helped me in finding it...

30 mins later we returned...
Jin: what happened?
Minho: David's pendant.
Taehyung: She got what she wanted.
Minho: but atleast we got the keys though, which are more important.
Suga: but she might come again to get the keys...this time we have to play differently guys...
Minho: so basically Taehyung , the chameleon powers which we talked of before , the spirit that's close to David as the scroll said who was very close to was neither Nancy nor Y/n but Stella!
Jin: just as we discussed before , but now as we have proofs we're more positive about that , that it was Stella the whole time!
Nancy: so Taehyung?
Taehyung: hmm?
Nancy: now that you know how deep the situation is , today she came to take locket tomorrow she might come in some other face and take Y/n with her to David, it seemed as if Stella liked u what If she comes in y/n's face to get your attention and love and some more information.
Taehyung: i won't let that happen Nancy, what belongs to Y/n can't belong to anyone else...
Suga: we need to be careful for their next move guys ...so what's the plan?
Taehyung: no plan. They must be thinking that by now we might have got to know about their moves and might be thinking what our next plan is so if there's no plan how will they get us?
Felix: damn~
We giggled...
Taehyung: but remember always keep these pendants in your neck , coz I'll get to know by these pendants that you're real or someone has taken your face.
Jhope: what about Y/n? You have to stick close to her now, pls make everything alright dude! Its enough!
Taehyung: I'll give her the pearl bracelet again. And bout being together.... we'll see.
Felix: yaahhh hyung pls!!
I smirked and left the room leaving everyone dumbfounded .
Taehyung's pov ends

Next morning..
Y/n's pov
I blinked my eyes a few times showing that i got up, i looked around and saw it wasn't my room i quickly got up and my head spinned
Y/n: oww!
I said while massaging my head.
That's when i saw a teddy in my hands...
Y/n: huh!? What's this teddy doing here?
I slowly kept it aside and looked around..
Y/n: wth am i doing in Taehyung's bedroom!?
I quickly got up when I felt a different taste of my saliva , i blew air on my palm and ...
Y/n: ewww!!! Wth is this? Was i drunk!?

When suddenly a scary feeling went down my spine...

Y/n: was i drunk? I'm here in Taehyung's room did i do smthng yesterday!? Oh no? Did i tell him about how i feel- no no no No no no I can't do that!! Aishhh y/n!!!!

When suddenly I heard a knock on the door and i got startled...

Nancy: morning~
I let out a sigh of relief as it wasn't Taehyung . I wonder if it was him, how would I face him. I'm sure i did something wrong yesterday which i shouldn't have . Idk what all did i say yesterday!! Mark and Stacy I'll kill u today!
Nancy: what's wrong? What are u thinking?
Y/n: n-nothing eonni, um.
Nancy: well come let's have breakfast go get freshen up.
I nodded and i walked out of his room as i followed Nancy towards my old room.
Idk but i was a bit nervous today, i was hoping not to come in front of Taehyung today , but it was just a matter of thinking ig that when I thought he came in front of us coming outside from a room. My eyes widened as i quickly turned around and ran downstairs...
Taehyung: morning Nancy!
Nancy: Morning Tae. Did u sleep well?
Tae: yeah kinda..
Nancy: well..i was just taking Y/n to her room to help her with some stuff.
He looked behind her and spoke..
Tae: umm but where is she?
Basically Tae knows that you ran away as he saw u, u thought u were fast to not come in his eyes but uk he's a vamp so basically your fast was slow only , for him.
Nancy turned around
Nancy: huh? She was here only rn! Where did she-?
Taehyung: maybe she went to the kitchen, for drinking w-
Nancy: No! Not again!!!
Taehyung: water , for drinking water. Lol Nancy . *Laughs*
Nancy: haash!