6.𝖴𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋

===============∆🐍•🐍•🐍∆===============

When Payton was heading to their table, "Severus-" Payton's sentence was cut off when he saw three people talking to Severus.

The three looked at him. "Javier?" Potter said, who is sitting in his chair. "Hey..." Payton's eye landed on Severus, who was glaring at him, telling him to act up. "What are you doing here, Javier?" "I-" Hermione inquires.

"Are you having dinner? Well, excuse us." Ron said as they stole a chair from the next table beside them and placed it between Severus and Payton's.

Now they are sitting together, an awkward atmosphere poking around them.

"So umm, I'm sorry again for you two, Professor and Javier the student. "Are you guys perhaps-"

As soon as Potter says something, Payton fakes a cough to interrupt the conversation. "Ahem!-sorry, my throat is itching." When Payton reached for his drink from the table, the glass almost fell on his hand, and Severus quickly stuck his hand out to help. "Are you okay?" The three know something is happening to the two, but the three manage to play dumb.

Payton slaps Severus's hand away from him as part of an act, and Severus quickly backs away from Payton and clears his throat.

"What do you three need from me?" Severus stated solemnly, drawing the three's attention to him.
"Well, nothing, Professor. We just saw Javier-Oh no you sir, and we'd like to check on you. We thought you were eating by yourself. " While her voice was not really ready to say something, "Why with that?" Severus asked her, glancing at them.

"To join you, Professor!" Ron said, and he took a piece of bread off the table and ate it right away. "It's not paid, Ron." Payton said it was too late. "Never mind," he said while chuckling, knowing that Severus is the one who will pay the bill.

After an hour, Severus and Payton's dinner was done, with three people looking at them with suspicion.

'Phew... They're finally gone, but our date has turned into a disaster.'

"Our date?" Severus looks at Payton, who is saying goodbye to the three, walking away from them. "Yes, our date." Payton said to Severus, pouting. "So you admit it?" Payton simply nods.

'Yeah I am so what?, have a problem with.... that...'

Paytons' smile fades away when Severus grins at him and starts to walk away, leaving Payton behind. "Hey, you son of a-!" Severus starts to go faster and Payton starts to run after him. Payton bumps into a man with long blond hair. Payton quickly apologizes, but he don't have any time to look at the man. "Wait up, you asshole!" Payton yelled.

Severus led him to a quiet forest. That is, that they were the only ones there. "Why did you bring me here, Sev?" asks the man, who still doesn't know if they went the right way. "I wanted to bring you something you wanted to see." Severus said as he grabbed Payton's hand and looked around at the big trees.

They arrived at a small waterfall after only a few short walks. Severus stops from walking except Payton, who runs to the water and touches it. "Is this the waterfall I wanted to visit before I leave here? Did Lucius tell you about this fall?"

Severus walks toward Payton, who is playing with the water. "Yes, he did." Severus noticed Payton's face looking sad somehow. "Are you alright?" Severus asked, "Yeah... It just sucks that Lucius isn't here with us. I miss our duo, the Long Bitchy Hair Club. " Payton said while he weakly chuckled, and Severus patted his head as he kissed him passionately.

"Well well well, what do we have here, Severus? I didn't expect you to come here by yourself unless you brought someone with you." A man said, coming out of nowhere, giving them a disgusted face. "Lucius." Severus said before he broke the kiss and walked to Lucius, who was standing with his cane. Before Severus comes closer to Lucius, Lucius pushes him with his cane and walks towards Payton, who is in shock and unable to form a word to greet his friend.

He covered his face instead, in a lack of panic coming through his heart that could make him asthmatic at any moment. "Stop trying to cover your face, you mudblood muggle." Lucius angrily said as he swung his cane and hooked it to Payton's clothes and brought it towards him. Payton carefully looked at him with no emotion.

"Why did you fucking come back?" While Lucius yelled at Payton's face while his eyes were still drawn to the ground, Severus stood up from the ground and ransacked the two, trying to grab Payton away from Lucius, who was still gripping Payton's collar. "Let him go, Lucius, or I will cast a spell!" Severus warned Lucius, who didn't even care if he cast a spell against him. "Shut up, Severus! I just wanted to ask your friend!" Lucius says and pushes Severus away from them.

"Now. Tell me why you came back here! " Lucius yelled again, and still no reply from Payton, who was still looking at the ground. Lucius had enough as he started to aggressively shake Payton. "You traitor!" Lucius shouts as Payton looks at him directly as he shoves away Lucius' grip hard.

"What a traitor!? Did I betray you! " Payton starts to yell back at him,

"No!" "Yes!

Payton looks at him, confused. "What!? Why?! I did nothing to betray you, Lucius." Payton, he said as he walked closer to Lucius, who had a tear in his eye. "You left us! You are not here when we need you, Aure!" Lucius said as he came closer too. They stared at each other with anger.

"So what!?! Were you there when I was going through bad days?" "Never!" Payton yells and pushes Lucius to go away as Lucius grips his wrist to stop him from hitting him.

"You know why I hate muggles like you? You changed, Aure! You're like them now,  competitive and disgusting. They think they are so powerful, even if they don't have any of the power that wizards have!"

As soon Lucius said that Payton yelled , "Its not my fault you're so selfish!" he holds back his tears. "I have enough!" Lucius slaps Payton across the face, making him fall to the ground, touching his own face from shock. "Payton!" Severus quickly ran up to Payton who was in shock. "Are you okay?, Lucius knock this off!" Severus glared at him and helps Payton.

"I- Aure..." Lucius looked at his own hand, regretting his action, and then back at Payton, reconsidering whether or not he had helped. He looked so confused and ashamed of himself if he did the right thing and had a reason why or not at all. Payton stands up to Lucius, and when he steps closer to him, he weakly punches him. He wanted to punch him harder than he could, but all of his stamina was drained.

"I fucking hated you, Lucius. Why did I meet you in the first place?" Payton cried out to Lucius as he flopped to the ground while he gripped Lucius's cloth. "I hated you too. I wish I hadn't met you at all." Lucius tossed Payton away from him..

Payton begins to sob in front of Lucius, who has his cane clenched. BITTING his own lip, trying not to shed a tear. "Do you think it's easy to be in my state, Lucius? It's fricking hard. I have a shitty life and you added your self."

"Did I say that it's been easy on your state!? No, so stop being an a- " Lucius's sentence was cut off by Severus, who was pointing his wand at his neck. "Severus," "No!" Payton yelled. "So now you are threatening me, Severus Snape." Severus was fuming with zeal.

With that, Lucius ponders if he will stay longer. He can hurt somebody, and he doesn't want to disappoint Draco. Therefore, he thought of leaving this scene, but before that, he'd like to say something first. "I'm ashamed of you, Severus, for allowing this muggle to meet you." To put his feelings at ease, Lucius scoffed and left.

===============∆🐍•🐍•🐍∆===============

(1380 Words)

:))