FILE ENTRY : BROKE, BROKE, GONE !

────────────────────────────────────

" I’M ON MY OWN,
BUT WHEN CAN I HAVE COMPANY ?  "

YOUR RENT, WAS LONG OVERDUE - SO NOW WHAT WAS TO HAPPEN ?

The night was cold, and ruthless with whips of wind constantly tossing your hair around in nothing. They had no recollection or records of your home, or childhood and the orphanage you were raised in - let you go as soon as you turned 18. You struggled to pay rent at your college dormitory, and needed to find a job - quick. If only a hero, like on the news, could save you from this terrible life. Like the hero Creati, who helped with all sorts of people - from struggling children to adults, creating programs and helping make funds for them.

There was no hope for you, you sighed as you sat down on a concrete step of many. The moon looked down onto you, tauntingly and in pity as if to shine its bright to make you feel somewhat better. You held the necklace tightly to your chest and you let out a long and tired sigh.

Tilting your head back a little further, you wanted to get a better look at the stars - but when you did, a figure in white appeared before you. Knocking you out with something rough, and everything turned black.

──────────────────

When you awoke, you were in a room of white, and dressed neatly. There was a mirror in the room, a table with a flashlight, money - a large sum of it, and the necklace. Looking into the reflection, you saw a stranger - no, that was you. Was your vision okay? But you were dressed in what seemed to be…an all black attire. Black cargo slacks, a button up black blouse that reached your elbows, with gloves, and shoes. What happened?

A wall in the corner of the white room soon opened, and a person dressed in white stepped forward. "We are so glad to have you back," the voice was distorted, "[ l/n ] [ f/n ] attending University of Japan…what a shame that you can no longer afford those student debts. But don't worry," they said, stepping closer, "All your problems shall be solved here, follow me."

What other choice did the [ h/c ] confused college student have? So they obliged and followed the person in the white hazmat suit. The hallways were white, and endless but occasionally there would be a few doors that opened and flopped back on its own.

Upon opening another door,  there was a room. But instead of white, it was wood, and bookshelves, and someone sat at the table in the center of the room. Not in the chair, but on it. Wearing a hazmat suit purely made of grey.