FILE ENTRY : UNKNOWN !

────────────────────────────────────

" PLEASE, OH PLEASE,
TAKE ME BACK TO THOSE DAYS. "

SMILES, MELTED ICE CREAM, POKEMON BANDAIDS, WHAT COULD A SUMMER EVER GO WRONG ABOUT?

Laughter rang about in the park as the children chased after one another.

An ash blonde child, shouting profanities ( which he obviously shouldn't ) at a green-haired child. With a blue-haired boy chasing after the said ash blonde child shouting profanities, telling him that 'Those words are for grownups!', tagged along by a child with crimson eyes.

While beneath the shade of a tree close by the children sat in a circle happily playing a card game of Uno. A girl with sweet rosy cheeks, another who held a frog plushie, a fluffy lavender-haired boy, a boy that looked like a Pikachu, and onewith split-colored hair.

Somewhere over yonder, an azure-eyed child got knocked out by a girl of teal eyes - and a surprisingly large hand. There were many children at this so-called park.

A small child came into the park's courtyard holding onto the hand of an adult in a white hazmat suit, with a name card that read "Midnight." While holding onto a necklace which lay around their neck. The adult in white soon let go, leaving the kid reaching out to grasp for their hand again.

"Those people will be your new friends now," the adult said while crouching down, "They'll take care of you, and all of you will be together till the very, very end of life. So be a good child, and follow the rules, okay? And don't ever take off that necklace, sweetheart."

"...kay," they nodded in response, to which the adult gently patted their head.

"Good, dinner will be soon," and with that the adult left, heavy doors closing behind them.

──────────────────

An orange tabby cat laid in the boy's lap, yawning, and stretching. Making a soft mewl noise as the lilac eyed boy petted its back. A child with [ e/c ] eyes peaked around the trees, eyes glimmering while looking at the creature. The purple haired boy turned around feeling a presence. The two stared at each other in silence, before the cat got off the boy's lap to go against the standing child's leg.

"Marma," the boy said.

The child had a confused expression at what he said, "Huh?"

He sighed, and yawned, "The cat," he paused, "the cat is named Marma."

The child was still puzzled.

"Marma, like Marmalade the color," the purple haired boy explained.

The child nodded, still not understanding. "A cat…?" The child looked down to see the small thing meowing, and looking up at the child with jade eyes.

"You're the new kid, right?" The purple haired boy went to pick up the cat, "[ l/n ] [ f/n ] or so the adults call you."

Nodding, [ l/n ] watched as he petted the cat, "And you’re Toshi, Shinso right?"

He raised a brow, "Hitoshi," he corrected, "Hitoshi Shinso, not Toshi."

"I'm gonna call you Toshi!" The kid gleamed, and he deadpanned, "It's a cute nickname!"

His face reddened, "Fine…call me Toshi…"

-

"Toshi? No, that name is unacceptable."

There was no response, only a nod.

──────────────────

"Kacchan! Give me back my Almight figure! Please!" The green haired boy cried, as he was shoved to the ground - tears brimming at his eyes.

"Shut it nerd! Can't believe you still play with these things, what are you - seven?"

"Yes..?" The green boy looked puzzled, "But you are too!" He quickly retorted.

"Pff," the ash blonde laughed, while playing with one of the arms as if to tear it off, "Only sissies play with these things."

"Ca - cactus for a brain!" The [ h/c ] shouted, going in front of the green boy, "Give the toy back to Midoriya!" Their hands were trembling, and so was their voice. As they clenched the hem of their white long sleeve shirt.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" He taunted, "Newbie?"

"I'll - I'll fight you!"

"Wait [ l/n ], Kacchan - please - don't fight!"

"Bring it! Damn extra!"

And with that, one moment the children were on top of each other tossing weak punches, and the next - in a room of grey with an elderly person laying on a hospital bed. Who held a clipboard in their hand.

"[ l/n ] started it," the ash blonde pouted as he sat in a stool chair. With a bandaid on his cheeks and bruises on his knees.

"I did not!" The child in the other chair protested, "I was just protecting Midoriya!"

"That's enough," the elderly person said, "Take [ f/n ] away, and find them a new home."

Bakugou's eyes went wide as two adults in white suits came into the room, and grabbed [ l/n ] 's arms on both sides.

"Wait - no please! I wanna stay! I wanna play with the others!" They protested while flailing in the arms of the adults, "I wanna pet Marma again with Toshi! And, and have tea parties with Momo! Who will play duets with Jiro? Kaminari sucks at that if I'm being honest and - please -"

"Enough. We'll see you soon."

Before the child could protest any further, the last thing they saw was an adult injecting a syringe into their arm - and Bakugou looking back at them with fear in his eyes.

" TAKE ME BACK,
TO THOSE DAYS OF PLAY .
PLEASE ? "

────────────────────────────────────