CHAPTER 3

Y/n pov

Once I'm in the park I see some parents and innocent children ahhh the innocent mind of this generation not in my generation mine is full of gangs like now the Bonten if your wondering how did I know read the new bitch.

I know the generation of bonten the first name of its toman or in other words Tokyo manji gang then goes to Kanto manji gang and finally bonten I new what happened per generation why because I am there the fall on toman to its corruption.

You most be thinking why haven't I been found cause I wasn't really existed I'm just a nobody a nobody that doesn't exist I have no Name I name myself when I found I'm in this world the world of Tokyo revengers the name really stands out I decided to become a artist I am reincarnated surprise🎉🎉.

I'm reincarnated in this world my past is true it's was a happy family happy life I knew from the start that it's all fake the smiles so I decided to finally accept it I draw digital I post it the scene of toman per generation in my art.

It's really a bad decision at first but they didn't find it I'm known for my art but them are not know to me when I was reading the manga I fell in love my escape to stress in this world my old dead parents no one wants me so I got a job and graduated got work a happy life but all fake my friends are fake they stab me just because they are jealous to me I'm successful I didn't even finished my fanfic to sanzu for my readers that it will come an end.

.•♫•♬•To be continued•♬•♫•.