Introduction

Hello 👋 I am the author of this story the cover is not mine but a friend of mine I like the cover she made this story is pure imagination, an au and full of fluff also y/n which is you are a girl in this story so let's start our character introduction.

Y/N L/N

Age:25

Gender: female

Job application:famous artist

Likes:Drawing, food, art supplies, motivation, anime, manga, music, etc

Handsome/Pretty people, friends, family

Hates:Haters, bullies, fighting,etc

Looks:(seen in the picture but you can put yours)

Personality:kind,happy go lucky(fake self) , always there for you, comforting,fight you if you get her mad or destroy her art, Pretends she's alright

Relationship:single

Past:
Her past is normal a happy family ,kind friends but it change one day. When she saw parents fight when she woke up because of the noise she doesn't know what's going on so she cry but her mother comforts her but the look of her father was hate so the next day her parents got a divorce her father left her and her mother alone without any money or good bye she doesn't know what's happening so she ask mom why does daddy leave us ?where is he going ?is he gonna come back? The look of her mom was anger her mom slaps her and say this is all your fault if it wasn't for you her mom breakdown make her emotions waver until she just lock into her rooms and draw online she post it and it became viral she got happy a motivation it last long until it gone she has no motivation until she met him.............

Sanzu Haruchiyo

Age:28

GOCCUPATION
Gang member
AFFILIATION
Kanto Manji Gang
POSITION
Vice-Leader

GENDER
Male

BIRTHDAY
July 3, 1990

HEIGHT
172 cm

WEIGHT
55 kg

BLOOD TYPE
AB[2]

HAIR COLOR
Rosy pink

EYE COLOR

Gray

RELATIVES
Akashi family
Takeomi Akashi (older brother)
Senju Kawaragi (younger sister)

Personality:
As a teenager, Haruchiyo has a calm demeanor and rarely talks. He was extremely loyal and much nicer to those he follows and worships. However, it is later revealed that he is also quite manipulative and is exceptionally good at deceiving other people.

In his younger days, before meeting Yasuhiro Muto, he was described as a wild horse who couldn't keep himself out of trouble. This made it quite difficult for other divisions in the gang to manage him.

As an adult, Haruchiyo seems to be more extroverted, blunt, and loud. He is ruthless and displays psychopathic tendencies.

Haruchiyo's most notorious trait is his fanatical idolatry towards Manjiro Sano, believing Mikey to be his "king" (akin to the Chess King), and thus deserving of the utmost respect, loyalty and devotion. He is so inclined towards protecting Mikey or the image of him, that he assaulted a gang by himself when they were badmouthing Toman. He also approached Mucho when released from detention, purely to kill him for treason for betraying his king, going as far as brutalize him to his bones for his remnants to be left to be found afterwards.

In the present time he takes sadistic delight and notorious euphoria when executing traitors, while voicefully stating he is enacting Mikey's will. When encountering Takemichi, Haruchiyo ordered him to be silent for the "king" would speak, and threatened to shoot Takemichi for his casual approach, believing it a disrespect.

.•♫•♬•Coming soon•♬•♫•.