CHAPTER 2

(F/F)- favorite food

Y/n pov

"Miss here is your (f/f)" the waitress said
"Thanks" I said and she gone back to work I start to eat (f/f) "mmmm delicious " I have a satisfied face while eating my food while I eat I scroll down in my phone and keep thinking about that man and I know of meet him soon while thinking I stop scrolling in my phone I saw the man in Instagram it's a video I click on it and watch while I do that I keep eating but then stop when

I hear his name and it's sanzu haruchiyo a perfect name to a handsome man I search his name in Google and saw many pics of him I saved it to draw later for my art this is the first time I create with some feelings the joy it's the first time I feel it after 19 years since my father left us like the same as my mom abandon me after 3 days she left me with my grandparents they take care of me while I a motionless child because my own parents abandon me now I see my mom in the magazine living her life with a new husband and children she looks happy without me she doesn't think of the child she abandon helpless after her parents divorced that she doesn't know what's happening.

While thinking about I remember my one friend with her boyfriend I remember the news that she got hit by a truck I remember that her boyfriend left her to escape I wonder what would he think right now that his ex girlfriend has died because of a gang maybe he's sad my first friend died now I remember her calling me.

After her boyfriend left her the sound of her voice is shaking I know her more through my heart I still have her parents and brother number maybe I shall call them later I also remember when I was bullied I didn't know how they hear it that my own parents abandon me but I know that revenge has no happiness after it feels regret like when I draw for the people online I feel joy that they love it but haters are people who has different expectations to what people draw.

While thinking I finished my food I call the waitress and ask for the bill and she gave it to me and I checked and pay for it I stand up and go to the park for more motivation.

.•♫•♬•To be continued•♬•♫•.